Reviews for His Girl
ballywallybillybobbyesquire3rd chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
WE NEED MORE OUTSIDERS STORIES! TWO- BIT MATTHEWS, SODA-POP/OC,CHERRI/PONYBOY AND BASCIALY WITH OC! USE YOUR IMANGINATION

LOVE MUSHTACH EX-GF AND THE FAT MIDGIT
IsabelBlackT chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Thank you, I just read the outsiders and I really wanted to read something about Cherry and Dallas.
Meanonymous chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Okay, so. I love how only he can cause her pain. That was an interesting line. I also love how he ISNT dead. I mean, wasn't he shot? Yes, that was a ritorical question. Personally I think you should write a sequel for Marcia and Johnny, I almost typed Marcia and Cherry, that would have been bad. Next, I love how he's all "Morning." It's like, thank you captain obiovious. I mean really, that was not an answer to the question, well I suppose it is if your Dally-Wally. Yes, Dally-Wally. Then it is an answer. Gotta' love Dally. And I love how he's all...DALLY-ISH! I mean he's Dallas Winston (the one and only) of course, but I mean come on, you don't get any more Dally than this. DALLY 3! Okay, back to seriousness. The only thing I suggest is that you make it a bit longer, with more detail, and a bit more background and a bit more explanation for things. KKZ! Um, yeah that is my review.