Reviews for Ballad of the Musician
Artificialwiring chapter 31 . 2/6/2014
Please continue... ;-;
Miko Rune chapter 31 . 11/22/2013
Okay, I have to say that so far this is definitely one of the best D gray-man fanfics that I have read so far in fact the only ones that come close were either written to be way to confusing at parts or left me completely disappointed with the ending. Yours so far is really good and I can't wait to read more of it. I especially like that Allen is trained by general Yeegar instead of Cross. Hope to read more in the future.
ANarrativeCloud chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Uh... I think you've been having mistakes calling Neah, 'Allen'. It's confusing the hell outta me. Hmmm... Sorry.
Priscillie chapter 31 . 9/14/2013
Please please keep writing! I noticed that it's been a year and more since you've updated so please continue writing this story. It's really quite unique and I can't wait for more. I am willing to be your beta reader if you want. Just pm me. Anyway thanks.
Priscillie chapter 30 . 9/14/2013
Cool, I love Road x Allen, no idea why though. Please continue the story.
Priscillie chapter 26 . 9/14/2013
Cool. I love the changes, they are very refreshing. Personally, I just don't want Allen to be abused by Cross after the FreakShow business, a little too much with all that.
Priscillie chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
hmm... I think I liked the original Allen better, when he wears Mana's mask it's as if he's reciting words from a play, so flat, emotional yet at the same time completely impassive.
Priscillie chapter 21 . 9/14/2013
This story is amazing. Please continue. I am, to say the least, swept away by the emotions of this story.
Priscillie chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Amazing story. Keep this up. I love it.
Priscillie chapter 16 . 9/14/2013
This chapter was heart wrenching. You are an amazing author, somehow you can express feelings of sadness, joy, and angst so well. To be truthful the start of this chapter was wholly unexpected, but despite the harshness and cruelty, it was unique to say the least. I completely felt for Allen.
Priscillie chapter 13 . 9/14/2013
I am beginning to love this story more and more, please do continue keep writing.
Priscillie chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Why is this so sad? But it very good. I wish Mana would never die. Thank you and please keep writing.
Priscillie chapter 11 . 9/14/2013
Um. Please keep writing this story, it's really wonderful, a alternative reality of D. Grey man.
Priscillie chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
This is beautiful. I really love this story and I am so glad that Mana hadn't died and Allen is safe. Gosh, the intensity is great. Please write more .
SeeSea19 chapter 31 . 9/21/2012