Reviews for The FAQ on How to Operate a Nintendo DS
Hikou no Kokoro chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Hiya! o/

This . . . was . . . Hilarious. You have no idea how loudly I laughed. It seems like Kanda and Lavi had the same thoughts as me when I was played Pokemon once. . Except, I didn't swear that prufously. XP This story definitely made my day. Hands down. . But, my mom and bro stared at me like I finally lost it. O.o" Huh . . . I wonder why.
CuriousThoughts chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Dawwww, it was cute. xD
Ozuchi-Kozuchi chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
How ironic. I named my cyndaquil Lavi...XD I loved it. The flying pikachu is pure genius.
unknown chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
love it funny!
Penchant-for-raising-Cain chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Am I smarter than Lavi, seen as I'm 'book-smart' and 'technology-smart'? Doesn't matter, I love him anyways. I love this story too, and I love Pokemon! Allen is lucky to have Soul Silver, I'm still begging for Platinum...
strawberrypocky-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
What was Allen doing with a DS in the first place?Aren't the in the 19th century? And since they know about the DS and it's from the future does that mean theyhave some time travel ability? Could have Komui finaly crossed the line and done just that,and if he did wouldn't they be seen walking around? ...unless*GASP* their the cosplayers we see at conventions ARE them, it makes perfect sence!...(or not-_-)
AlcoholicTree chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
ROFL dude that was soooo funny omg favourite favourite favourite
The-Exorcist-Trio chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Keke, this was cute! Lavi doesn't know how to use a DS even though it's one of the easiest systems to use... and Moyashi plays pokemon... I wonder what starter he picked? (He probably picked chikorita, I think) and wow, Kanda has no heart, deleting so much hard work! :O but I wonder what kind of games he'd play... I was thinking Legend of Zelda, but the cel shaded grapics on the DS games make me think other wise... anyway, it was very well-written!

~Mokona of The-Exorcist-Trio (who is not Kanda...)
Random Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I can't breathe! jeez Allen had 15 badges and 226 in his PokeDex and Kanda had the nerve to DELETE it? stupid Yuu.

Lavi made the right choice picking Cyndaquil; fire pokemon are easier to start with X-D

EXCELLENT!