Reviews for Three Days
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Great story. Sometimes even the meant to be has to wait for the right time and place.
Woody2792 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Just... Perfect, not too sappy, not too out of character, but just right. I could ( probably will) read it many times again. Great job :) x
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
I truly enjoyed this one-shot. So sweet and a bit sad. Definitely not sappy. Thank you for sharing this.
IronIsraeliButterfly chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
hey, what happened to more chapters? Fabulous.

Attention Zibbs fans: we need more fics out there that are not one-shots. But unlike Tiva, the ones we do have are awesome.
kate chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Fantastic!

Great job.

A sequel would be nice.
TaylerWithAnE chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was great... you should write a sequel!
Writer on the Run chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was sweet and romantic. Beautifuly writen.
mollygibbs101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was great! I didn't think it was mushy at all! I liked it, then we should have a second chap where they meet each other again and it should be like 'no way! I know you!' kinda thing, lol, jokes.

It was good, I enjoyed reading it!

Molz x x x
dg101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
No,it was not sappy at all-I found it really sad,but beautiful and very in-character written. Great work.
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is very well-written...and, while the next-to-last paragraph made me want to cry along with Ziva, the last paragraph has such hope! I love that. Thank you for sharing this. )
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I like the idea of this. Strangers on a train, she was drawn to him because they were fated to be together. They shared a beautiful three days together and once it was over, neither one really wanted to say goodbye. Sadly romantic, but at that time in their lives, they were incapable of anything more.

Well written. Thanks.