Reviews for Shadow of the Sun: The Dark Side of the Moon
MilandaAnza chapter 7 . 1/8
Oh my god I squee'd a little. That was an amaaaazing chapter. That said I kind of expected at least one of the Senshi to be killed here since it seems to be an older generation then the inner senshi of the manga.
Catz1112 chapter 7 . 1/6
Honestly I am quite content with this chapter! I think your thoughts on the opening of this one may be a case of an author being their own worst critic. If anything, I think the opening was just fine with the chaotic nature that I would think comes along with surviving a sneak attack on a ball.

Cell phones don't lend themselves well to writing massive reviews, so I'll finish here with the obligatory begging for more. This story is hitting all my likes with so few flaws that I can't help but find a smile any time there is more to it. Keep up the great work!
skywiseskychan chapter 7 . 1/5
I think that the half hour standoff battle is a bit too long. That is forever in that kind of fight. I would reduce the amount of time fighting then, and increase the delay if you need to keep the 2 hours, or reduce the arrival time for allies.

Especially as it doesn't appear as though a last second rescque is needed.
clockright chapter 7 . 1/4
There is one question that I have. Why doesn't Nabiki have her own coup de gras to deal with? Or will these rebel forces be working on the outer planets first before going after the inner planets and the moon? Beryl has already stated that Serenity has abused her power in trying to subjugate the earth, and terran home world. I think that this story makes sense in the fact that Queen Serenity was the one who sabatoged the events in the first place. She would have known of the appearance of the golems, and took advantage of the situation that was presented by them. Sheer tactical manuevering by a totalitarium regime, can not be achieved without the loss of life. Thank you for writing this chapter, and bringing it to life.
skywiseskychan chapter 6 . 12/31/2014
Wow! Great chapter, and story. I remembered it after only a paragraph or so, and I'm very happy to see it continued. I am enjoying the three, four, FIVE? sided plotting very much.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
At the moment I can't seem to be able to think of what to ask at the moment sense it is before the fall of the Moon Kingdom my questions are for right after the fall and before the start of the series as we . So far I am liking everything that is written. My one problem that I am having is how slow the updates come out.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Dude, I can only IMAGINE how radically this impact rebirth with the newer scouts. Unless these inners aren't the sailor moon series previous incarnations. Yet anyway. Great drama:)
Dumbledork chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
WOW. Intene chapter. Very well done.
wolfdude16 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I must say, this is a very interesting story. I haven't read any Sailor Moon stories that take place during the reign of the Moon Kingdom. Most stories portrayed it as some corruption-free paradise, so this alternate history really makes it feel like an actual society with the same corruptions and problems that real societies have. I really appreciate this alternate perspective and I think this could be a very good story.

:D I look forward to future chapters!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
Glad to see you continuing this. A happy surprise. This is an interesting take on things.
RCPMione chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
nice update, brutal ending, hope to see more soon!
Wharpt chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
If my gut feeling is correct, then the Lunar Navy and the rest of the 'Scouts' will be on their way to 'punish' the upstart Saturnians. An immediate evacuation of Chronos Tower and rapid re-location of the Saturn Royal Family to a safe haven are recommended. Serenity is not going to like this latest turn of events; especially when she hears Eris has returned.

Will any of the elder princesses ascend to their mother's position or will Hotaru immediately become the Senshi of Saturn? I do hope that Ranma will be able to train her in the use of that wickedly-sharp dual-bladed pole arm to allow her to separate the sixth and seventh vertebrae in Sailor Venus' neck.

How will Nabiki feel about Ranma and Hotaru's 'relationship'?
iceland chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
good chapter to read and it will be good to read the new chapters.
quickshot0 chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Well, the last two chapters certainly have set the stage for a lot of trouble. Quite interesting. I hope you manage further updates slightly quicker, but well, any updates in the future at all would be nice if that just doesn't work out. The story concept has some promise and is interesting to explore as a reader.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Great chapter! will done on the fight.