Reviews for Scenes from a Rogue Life
btvs22 chapter 22 . 7/20
Hi. I really love this story. You have my favorite characters. Looking forward the next chapt
julian018 chapter 22 . 4/4
Really good hope you update soon
Please update this story it's really good
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
Hi my name is Debbie I have never done this before. I would like for you to tell me what this really about. First a little about me. We'll I'm 52 this week next week I will be 53 see how time flies away. LOL I lost my job 6 mouths ago and cried for 2 months afterwards. I had to seek professional help when that happened. So what's something about you.
Kii-g-14 chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Hi
Hey, it's been like a year, or two, or four... or something. See! I even forget the last time you updated this thing. Granted I could go check but then I'd have to scroll all the way up and... laziness. Anyway! You should update this and SGIH and stuff because I miss you!
Kii-Bye
hi chapter 22 . 6/29/2014
More please.
InuKailani chapter 22 . 5/2/2014
More more more mwahahahaha
anime-queen46 chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
XD flower boy, love it.
anime-queen46 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
LOVE does not cover it. To awesome :)
Trowa'sDancer chapter 22 . 1/30/2014
What if Rogue did grow up with Kurt... that would be interesting. How would he come out being raised by the Wolverine, and Wade... i don't know...
amd5551 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
i just read this story again. FREAKING HILARIOUS and i still love reading the blue verse series. i love how you are incorporating your own stories and making everything entertaining. wade and logan are gems. even tony & his two besties are awesome. kurt and kitty and the ones who get along with rogue are wonderfully amusing to read about. the romy connection and character buildup is fanastic too lol. this is one of my favourite chapters. lol
amd5551 chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
ahh so that's what they did to torture tracy!

good point on the cards. Anything used with playing cards would remind me of gambit too. Although the man is too classy to let any blood drops near HIS cards. He respects the game too much plus the meaning behind each card :)
amd5551 chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
OMG. so far i am loving this random series. FREAKING CUTE AND HILARIOUS. I Love all chapters but this one was TOO adorable to avoid commenting. LOL
TheRedGirl0000000000 chapter 21 . 12/16/2013
Are you going to continue the story? I love it
cutekoalas chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
I would love to see that wedding. :D