Reviews for Burning
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Love it
Vincent and tifa both need a change, this would be so good for them.
FillInTheBlankNow chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I feel like it's been referenced many times- but that ending, THAT ENDING wraps everything together in a perfect TifaxVincent sandwich. I adored Tifa initiating the romance and Vincent helping her make peace with moving on. Watching that man's feelings for her evolve throughout the game and AC was such a pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
yay for Vincent finally getting the girl :)
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ee haha, smoking. I love smitten!Vin. It's good to see him being the one enamored more so initially, and Tifa being the 'hunter.' Vincent was actually quite adorable here. And it worked. I also enjoyed how you did that spanning across the timeline and using it as a progression too. Wonderful job again, JJ! Thanks for sharing and keep writing!

Jess 0:o)
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I swear everything you write is so beautiful!
Uchiha Evangeline chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Sweet. I really liked to see the emotional part of Vincent.
Numinous-Alqua chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love your detail! This makes me want to write in a somewhat similar style because it just gets me a wound up! Keep up your writing I'm a definite fan!
Reader chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
"She reaches out a tentative hand to sweep his sticky hair aside, damp from the *excretion* of shifting about her sofa downstairs until it was just right. His ruby eyes go a little wide at her touch, rapidly sweeping over her face."I know I've got you to take care of me."

Fantastic story overall; just this one particular spelling error always gets on my nerves whenever I re-read it. It's right near the end too, so images-let's-not-mention slightly kill the mood being set up. All in all, wonderful work though.
Missyluv chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Nice!

I'm still not totally convinced on this couple, but I am more so by your work than any others I've read.

But then the end was so...exquisite. Yeah, maybe I am getting it after all.

Besides the pairing, your writing is excellent. You are great with emotions and characterization and setting and pretty much everything.
thunderings chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This. Was. Utterly. Amazing.

I've never read a story more eloquent, lyrical, and amazing as this. It was elegantly written, so in tune with the characters, and just utterly très magnifique.

& this line. THIS FREAKING LINE:

"She will never burn for him."

LET'S GET MARRIED NOW OKAY?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
This was beautiful and everything I wanted it to be!
1KittyX3 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Haha! I love it! Tifa is such a beast! :3 I loved how you really kept vincent in character through out the story. Not a lot of people really do that now-a-days. Very good. :3
Shtit chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Ok. Lets run away together. I love this story. We could go around the world, I'd sell my body for money, you'd write and we'd be happy for a little while. God this story is amazing!

I love the last part the best, of course, but the whole thing was structured perfectly. At the end, the "burning... burning for him." Wow, that was perfecto mundo. I want to have one of those cheesy moments that freeze before the credits role. Like you say something and I say something real cheesy and lame with a smile and then freeze... credits role. OR, you hit the last period on this story, turn to me and we both do a jump up high five, and the frame freezes with us still in the air in the high five.

This made me soooo super happy. I want to find a damaged girl one day, help her change her life, and then she wants me hahahahhaha. I've tried this in real life a few times but it hasn't ever worked out quite like your stories, which is what I'm aiming for. So find me a Tifa and I'll work on it.

I want to find other people who are like-minded and I want to bring them your stories and be like, "This is the word of JessicaJ." Then I'll be seen as a prophet and drunk-with-religion girls will want my body since I'm the cool prophet guy. And then we will all drink non-poisonous kool aid.

The bottom line, this is my new favorite story. Although most of yours are favorites. Great writing. Huzzah.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I think this is my most favouritest story of Tifa and Vincent ever. And it's a one shot!

How perfect is this? Omg... I just love it. Everyone was in character... everyone was ... so hott!

Kyaaaa~!

Thank you SO much for writing this for your friend ;) It was fantastic...!
anne chapter 1 . 6/4/2010