Reviews for Red Letters
MichaellaD chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Hey, you're the first person to figure out her family called Lisbon 'Reese'. Impressive!
dogeatdog chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
i like it, good characters, nice pacing. I completely believe that at least one of her brothers is just like the one you've written here.
dogeatdog chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I liked it. Good work.
MomentarySetback chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I am really excited for this fic! I love stories that lay out cases like this in a way you could totally see playing out on the show, yet still have a personal element and delve deeper into the characters than the show does...and this one so does that. Your characterization is spot-on with everyone so it's really easy to "see" this happening, as I could picture the characters going through this on the show.

I liked how you had Lisbon and Grace investigating and getting the rundown while Jane is off doing his own thing (as usual), and then you move back to Jane's part showing how he processed the house and found the father. That was really interesting and I loved the description. Also loved the J/L banter at the end with the "In a moment of weakness"/"I thought you didn't have those." That was so them. Can't wait for more!
Jbon chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I would've reviewed anyway but the muffins made me hit the button a little faster! I like the plot and am looking forward to the next chapter. Your style of writing is very flowing and great to read - thanks for sharing