Reviews for The Bodyguard
Denise Felt chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Loved this story, Matt! I really liked your 'bad' Straker! *snicker* Actually, he wasn't that different from the 'good' Straker! *grin* Ginny was fun as well. And Foster? Even a mirror universe didn't alter his high opinion of himself! I really would have enjoyed a scene where Straker tortured him (and I hate torture scenes!) You're coming back here someday, right? I want to see more of this Straker and Ginny!
NorJC chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Nice story! Wow, the mirror universe version of SHADO is pretty cool! Though it's nice to see Alec being loyal even here and Straker being noble to protect Colonel Lake. Also, Virginia as a hellcat in the sack! I could definitely get into that! Nice Work!
lightcudder chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was really really creepy, although I think you somewhat spoiled the 'shock' effect by having the 'mirror universe' note at the beginning! I liked ( is that the right word!) your alternate Straker.. came across very well indeed, to the extent that initially I thought it was our own beloved Ed in a bad mood... until it got serious!

A really effective take on a different viewpoint!

Looking forward to more of this universe... although I don't think Paul Foster is!