Reviews for Jump City High
Snowpink39 chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
Omg this was so good. There better be a lemon comin soon
rob and Rae chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Make more I just read it and it was good I know that your not going to make more it was in 2009 I think so yea if you do more tell me plz I love your stories and does dresses,cars, and perfect couple
robxrae chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Moooooore pllllllz :)
danielardz2108 chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Plz make a sequel
RubyRedBeast chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
jbug2000 chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Three simple words. BEST. STORY. EVER! This is so far the BEST RaeRob fanfic I've ever read! I love it please oh please update! For my birthday gift (Feb 8) please?!
Glitter Girlz chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Hi i already read everything and all i can say is W-O-W llike honestly the way you put EVERYTHING together was pure genius. Love it top to bottom. Dont stop your writing sense and please continue with this story i personally adore it.

GO TEEN TITANS
Ninja Nin Nin Nin chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Awsome story. !
PLAESE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Great story! Update soon?
Loved It chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
I totally agree with the person down. there.

It was the most adorable fanfic I've read since..

*Flashback*

A while ago.

& Funny. I went to Ridgeview. Except we're the Ridgeview Bobcats.

RobRae Forever!
I'm Absolutely Crazy chapter 7 . 6/17/2012
Well what can I say? I love. it. It was the Bomb Diggity! No joke. I love the Jake, Terra, Robin, Starfire [the biotch], & There's so much more. The rude but cunning remarks of the Roth Siblings, the playful and happy times for the Birds, the Bad-Ass chicks moments. What can I say but- This story is one of my all time favorites! Although I must say the Rape does gets a bit old & Robin apologizes to Starfire? Puh-lease. That girl deserved it. But it was cute how they became friends.

Keep It Up.
Holliana chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
it is off the hook funny!

but why on earth did you make raven a super ultimate off the hook rule-breaker?
Ravenofdarkness27 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
Oh my god! I ... ( dramatic pause ) LOVED it :D
PerrysLady chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
:O A. Cliff. Hanger. I really hate you right now -_- .. Please please please please update soooon! And I read on your profile about the rewrites, and I think it's good you'll rewrite it and make it more awesome, there were some mistakes, but for the most part, keep the same, I love it and I can NOT WAIT!

Perry's Lady
PerrysLady chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ohmygod this is amazing and I would review every chapter as I go along but I can not wait to finish!

Perry's Lady