Reviews for Kiss, a Prelude
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! And I looked for 'Romanian Fever', couldn't find it :(
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I looooovw random pIRINGS TOO! THAANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT WRITER!
Evelyn of the Witch Hunt chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Bill and Luna. Not a pairing I expected, or have ever read. However this is really sweet with the typical signs of love at erm... first kiss. And there's the typical male Weasley ignorance with how he thinks that she isn't 'frazzled' by the kiss. :) The end is pure fluff if you ask me but the rest isn't, so it's not ridiculously romantic for Bill and Luna. I don't take Luna for an extreme romantic, she's too far out. Too busy chasing after Nargles and Wrackspurts. ;)

I'm also glad that you gave Bill a reason not to be in love with Fleur. Some people are just like 'Bill no longer loved Fleur' and it's stupid, because Bill and Fleur were too sweet together. However, you made this because of Fleur's Veela side which made their reason to break up good. Because he realised he was just being lured in by her looks, just like any other man. I'm also happy that you mentioned that Fleur was still in love with him, at least a little bit.

And, of course, well done on the lack of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. (Congratulate your beta too for me, if they helped.)
Hades'Queen chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is the first time I've been able to get on the net in quite sometime and unfortunately it had to be from my phone as my comp seems to have crashed.

Excellent story though. Very well written. These days I rarely find anything I approve of but this was great. Good job.

There really aren't enough stories of odd pairings. I think of some pairings to write about but then I somehow forget them lol.

Perhaps I will write another Bill /Luna soon.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh, I thought I'd HATE this pariring, but oh, what a shocker... I LOVED IT!

So, so, so unbelievably cute! I really quite wanted Bill for myself... but Luna was pretty magical too!

'What he felt in his heart was no Veela magic; it was that other ancient magic that was as old as the universe.'

I'm glad Bill, 'cause you know veela's are overrated xD
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
WAHOO! I feel bad for Fleur but the end made me forget about her for a sec. lol!

I like where you placed this fic. Egypt is a win!

Also, Bill and Luna is one very interesting couple.

Perhaps you will do more with these two? HINTHINT
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Eeep! Bill is quite yummy in this! Not as yummy as Charlie...

I loved Luna in this! She is so...well, Luna! I love that they got together in the end! I mean, I like Bluer(Bill/Fleur, lol)but I like these two better. I was wondering the whole time if Luna liked Bill back and I was sooo happy when they kissed again!

w00t w00t! I can't wait for that triangle fic!

:D