Reviews for Falling
uhuhuhuhuhuhu chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Nice story, though I wish you had written more- the ending doesn't feel like an end at all.
TheUndeadWitch chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
You posted this on my birthday! :)

I love this story! :3
Ink and Parchment chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No more? This was enthralling, to say the least. I would really enjoy to read more if you think you'd be willing to write more. I enjoyed Wesker...thoroughly. :)
Master Manipulator chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
A lot of your stories are primarily Wesker/Ada or Wesker/Claire so it is a nice change of plot to see how you would work Wesker and Jill out. It worked. You managed to make Jill falter in front of Wesker due to her resurfacing emotions while staying loyal to Chris by self-sacrificing. As others have pondered the cliff incident, I believe it is entirely possible he did stop them from impacting. I think you should continue this fic on into Jill's captivity. Cheers.

The one and only,

Master Manipulator
LawlessRuthlessHeartless chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
GAH I love your description. Amazing, amazing job. :D
Amimu chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Oh god was does Wesker mean by fun? You sould continue this

JilllXWesker is my OTP in Resident Evil. Plus this was posted on m b-day XD
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
omg i love u for writing this!
Saeki.Rie chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was amazing. :)

It made me fan-girl and that rarely ever happens with me.

Write a new chapter so I can continue my fandom.
Stardust4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Geezs I luv this :D :D :D yay! nice fic :D
A Spirit 420 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow this was good for a T fanfic! Does that conversation between Jill and Wesker really take place? Does he say that thing about loving her?

I hope so because even though he's saying it, the RE series haven't implied the relations between her and Chris yet but if they did that would be a start!

I hope Wesker isn't gonna do what it sounds like he's gonna do!
xSummonerYunax chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I came to read this immediately after I got your message. Lol I also had a similar idea that Wesker might have broken Jill's fall. I mean, no physical wounds at all from a fall like that, even after 2 years? That's a little unbelievable lol. But wow, I really REALLY like this interpretation. First, you managed to turn a boring sequence in the game exciting here. I'm sorry, but I hated the sewers part in LiN. Finding all the switches and then luring those b.o.w.s. to be crushed was just so tedious, but I like how you write from Jill's pov here...and her past feelings for Wesker, haha, did not see that one coming. It's just like Wesker to be super cocky even when he's falling from a cliff! The ending was so...dare I say, sexy! A lot of seduction going on, and not just physically either. Power, control, lust were all packed in nicely here. Again, love this so much better than what we were given in RE5, which was almost nothing regarding the aftermath of Wesker and Jill's fall. I just feel a little sorry for Chris here...I mean, to think that his partner actually have feelings for his worst enemy (it's bad enough that his own sister falls for Wesker in many fics, lol!).

Excellent, quality work as usual! I can definitely see you expanding on this story and developing on the relationship between Wesker and Jill if you wish to. :) This is definitely going to my Favorites.
Chaed chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hey, that was a great oneshot! You should consider turning into a full-fledged story, it deffo has the potential!
Dead Account 33456 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Interesting. It's more concise than that cobbled up mess Capcom tried to pass of as a game. I'm sorry, but I just hate R.E. 5 so much. I can't even stand to look at the game, and I don't own it. If that is what Capcom wants to pass off a an R.E. title, then count me out, because I'm not impressed. I think a team of interns, and college grads could do better.

Now that that's out of my system, again. I did think that this was a more interesting take on R.E. 5's opening. I like the idea of Jill possiably developing Stockholm Syndrome, even without being under the influence of a forigen device, or substance. That would make an awesome story. Jill is so infatuated with Albert, that even after that controler is off, she still attacks Chris. That would be awesome. I think that the skies the limit with an idea like I just pitched. Anyway, glad to see that you got some new material out. Great as always Kayla.

-Jordan -

P.S. Is this realy a oneshot? Cause this realy dosen't feel like one.
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
...*looks at Wesker* WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU DON'T SEDUCE A WOMAN WHEN SHE CRASHES THROUGH A WINDOW WITH YOU! GODDAMIT, WHAT THE HELL IS WITH YOU AND THE SEDUCTION SCENES?

Wesker: ...

Kiko: ...What? Don't look at me like that! I'll kick your aaaaaaa...tee-hee, nevermind.

Update soon! I shall update tomorrow eventually. I has my own new stories coming up and old ones being updated too! o.O

Huzzahz! o.O
Supermodel Sandwich chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oooh, I really enjoyed this. :)

I was a bit surprised that Jill didn't get hurt at ALL on the way down with Wesker, but hey, everyone has their own spin on the Wesker/Jill fall. :D I wish you'd continue this, though! XD I feel so...so...I dunno, tricked out of something. But this was great either way. c: Keep up the good work!