Reviews for Rock Band
crownthegoldfish chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
prom night

it's the first song

they start playing death metal
crownthegoldfish chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
bullet for my valentine would be nice
Farrahmack chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Love it.. Caught the Mcfly reference..
The Winged Wonder chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
It's ironic how I questioned why Kurt wouldn't wanna "tap that" a couple of chapters ago, and now here he is, saying what I thought. And I've always imagined Artie saying "woman" to Tina, which is why I loved "Audition" and this. All in all, my fave FF from you. It's sweet, cute, funny, and...It portrays the guys as who they are.

I love you for these FanFics, you know that, right?
The Winged Wonder chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
**You misspelled "sky-diving" the first time**

...And..."Finn's an idiot"? THANK you, someone that gets it! Everyone tells me it's because he's innocent. He's just plain stupid. Adorably stupid.

And it's SO like Kurt to insult Artie. (Kurt's actually really rude, we just overlook it because he's so likeable)

And Godzilla? I think you've captured the guys perfectly, better than anything I've ever seen with the girls.
The Winged Wonder chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
I've always thought Kurt never even GAVE Artie a thought in THAT way, which is extremely insulting, 'cause I'm all for Artie. I mean, seriously, Kurt? How can you NOT wanna tap that?

Anyhoo, I like the twist. This could go very interestingly.
The Winged Wonder chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
"You guys are such virgins"? ...Tears...in my eyes...

Meh, I'm easily amused, so I bet I'll be shrieking through this. I just love FFs about the guys. It's more fun to read than the girls'.
The Winged Wonder chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I know this is the first chapter and all, but I think this might be my favorite gLee FF yet. I don't know...I'm just insanely hooked.
operacynic chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
That was really funny, especially the last line. :P
Whytofor chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Hee hee, "I am gay, Artie is in a wheelchair, Noah here is Jewish, and Finn's an idiot." LOL. This is a pretty quaint little story! XD
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
awww I'm such a sucker for happy endings
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 4 . 7/2/2010
great update. I can't wait to see your conclusion I'm sure it will 'rock' pun totaly intended
godivaraphael chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I love this story, but feel so badly for poor Kurt. Not a single gay boy in all of Lima for him to date, that'd be pretty lonely, especially when he is madly infatuated with Finn. Please write more, hopefully the band can play a gig and get back together!
ARPfics chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
OK the Puck/Artie scene was hilarious. XD I love it. Anyway, you're Berytni on tumblr? I'm thefictionalization :D yay!
83738473738 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
I'm sorta getting bored with Kurt/Finn and Kurt/Puck, could make this a Kurt/Artie?