Reviews for Amore Tentativo
EverchangingWords chapter 1 . 6/16
Ahh I love it so much! I thought Antonio was secretly Fred but I liked your version much better.
XOXO
/Ever/
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Very nice! I liked it a lot. Though, to be honest, I was kind of expecting Antonio to be a glamoured Fred, but then again, that would be too predictable. I like your version better. Wonderful job!

-Charmy
yay chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
These are seriously like brain candy. They are so sweet.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awe! This was simply adorable:) And, if Hermione doesn't want Antonio.., can I have him?;) Hehe nice work:)
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This was lovely, especially the last line :)
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awwww, that was really too cute!

And, well, Ron and Lavender, ugh. They weren't even in this one shot, except mentioned, and I'm disgusted by the two. :P

And I love how you made Antonio figure out that it wasn't him who Hermione was looking for; it was Fred. :)

That was really sweet.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
this is sooooo good!
Clover Bay chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Congratulations! Good job :)
Jack chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Oh very good I really liked it. I think I might still have to give it a go myself one day but til then yours was great.

Good work.
AveaJene chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awe, fluffy cuteness. Kudos for creating yet another good story.
Leximaven chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Hey! That was a great story, especially for a one-shot. Most seem to be lacking in much of a storyline, but this was really detailed and interesting!

I especially loved the last line, about Amortentia, and the imagery - thank you for explaining it! I do take Literature at school, but I'm still pretty slow at getting imagery.

Overall, a wonderful story, and appropriately romantic (chest-tightening) without becoming too squee.

Yes... you can see I'm a master wordssmith.

Keep writing!

~ Old Ireland
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
This story was really well put -together: especially Hermione's epiphany and her and Fred's admission of love.

- Kudos on a cute one-shot
Bedelia chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aw, this was very cute! When Hermione thought about saying, "Hi, I realized in Italy that you're my heart's desire, am I yours?" I laughed out loud. :D

Nice job, Brooke!
Euphoria123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
wow...that was simply beautiful...
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is so sweet!

Warm fuzzy queen returns!