Reviews for Resurrection
madsenberg chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
It is a very good story, if Hedge and Chlorr had a "thing" it would be "tough love", "raw sushi" or something. yay. I am not very good at giving defined reviews, but maybe Hedge decides to bring Chlorr back because he once loved the person behind the mask. mask new identity as Chlorr. I hope you understand what im trying to say. And thanks for the review (its a loner) and there is a new chapter, fresh from the com, just updated, for my story.
Katey123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Yeah I think I might have been mentally scarred if it had been a proper pairing! Interesting one-shot though! I like how she decided to spare his life at the end :)
Mistiness chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Soooo cool, I'm glad there was no soppy stuff it would have ruined the sense of evil, pride and solatude of the 2 characters. Great work, a really good read!
Sanaryelle chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hi Fish! Nice story, and congrats on thinking up a title. I really love how you see the pairing if you squint; any obvious romance between these two would be OC, though the connection is entirely plausible. I love the simple, stark way you lay everything out, which matches the impassiveness of the two characters. I also loved how you encorporated it firmly into the existing books, taking inspiration from Sabriel's mention of a previous encounter. I applaud thee!
Sithstrukk chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I liked it! Not too short, not too long, and to the point. And I do see a slight Hedge/Chlorr pairing. :) Nice title, too. Good job~