Reviews for STOLEN LEGACY
ArtimuosJackson chapter 25 . 4/28
This story is epic elseworld and needed to be in actual comics just like Superman Darkside comics, it is also my first fan fiction story of justice league and thanks to your writing i am became a fan of SM/WW.
ProfessorNafis chapter 45 . 2/21
Awesome fanfic..
This is the best
AndyOlympus chapter 45 . 12/4/2016
This is my favorite story on . I don't even know how many times I have read it because I keep coming back to it. Beautifully written. Beautiful characterization. Superman I think is really hard to write. There is a balance of light-heartedness and seriousness in him that you just nailed. When I picture Superman, he is YOUR Superman.

I don't know if you plan on writing anymore, but you really do have a talent for it. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I read this story 3 times, its my all time favorite from you, thank you so much!
DashBoy47 chapter 45 . 3/8/2016
Describing this in one word "AMAZING", I love superman and wonder woman are my favourite DC couple, she is the perfect woman for him don't know what the first DC writers where think pairing him up with Lois she is always in danger and considering how strong kryptonians are, how where they think that a normal human like Lois could even carry a kryptonian how you built up their relationship, it's was a very emotional story. Thank God DC has finally paired them up in the new 52, hope they pair them up in the superman vs batman story bro.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 45 . 9/11/2015
Please write right a story about Superman and wonder women trying to balance being superheroes, being married and having a familey/being pregnant. Please.
Brian chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Lol at how Artemis gave Bruce the playboy treatment.
led chapter 45 . 7/12/2015
one of the best epic stories. great storyline.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/27/2015
wow very brilliant story and with a very happy ending which never seen in actual dc comics except for kingdim come and that story where all superheroes lost their powers due to cosmic event and clark diana came together for it and have a baby together
Guest chapter 43 . 2/15/2015
okay good take on with diana clark and darkseid but why did aphrodite cries ''gods'' isn't they are gods most probably they cursed hades zeus poseidon or styx related things just saying
Paul Soratana chapter 45 . 1/28/2015
I really like how you made Superman show his true intellegence...so many times that DC had made him looks like bull without brain...i also love that you made the fact Clark married Princess Diana known to the public instead of Superman/Wonder woman, so refreshing. Thank you for the lovely story.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
like this story very much
Frosty Wolf chapter 45 . 5/10/2014
A very entertaining story, I fully enjoyed it. Especially the part with Darkseid being put away for good, that was impressive. Well done.
readthishit chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I'm re-reading this fanfic again. I'll probably re-read it again and again. There are a lot of fanfics out there I like, but not many I favorite, and even less I re-read. In case you haven't figured it out by now, I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 15 . 4/3/2014