Reviews for STOLEN LEGACY
kay82764 chapter 45 . 9/20
Thank you again for this amazing story. During Hurricane Florence and no power afterwards for several days, it kept me sane. Please keep writing.
DracoShagMe chapter 45 . 9/7
BLOODY HELL. THIS WAS BRILLIANT. THANKS FOR GIVING ME SUCH A SPECTRUM OF EMOTIONS. BRAVO! AND TO THINK I ONLY FINISHED THIS UNDER 3 DAYS. HA. WITH MY HOMEWORKS AS A BOTHER. THAT'S A RECORD. ANYWAY, IM A FAN OF YOUR WORK AND THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. *SIGHS DREAMILY* YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE. I SALUTE YOU.
THIS STORY IS COMPELLING, BRILLIANT, HILARIOUS, HEART WRENCHING, AND JUST REALLY FUCKING BRILLIANT. WELL BLOODY DONE.

HOPE YOU'RE UPDATING THE ALIEN AND THE AMAZON SOON.
ButImNotAWriter88 chapter 45 . 7/20
Whew! This story is a doozy but it’s definitely one of the best Superwonder stories I’ve ever read. I usually can’t stand slow burn stories due to impatience and the painful journey for Kal/Diana was hard to read at times. But I’m glad I stuck it out till the end and finished reading this.

The way you write Superman has really changed the way I look at him. I think at times you gave him some plot armor but not nearly as bad as when Batman gets it. (which is like always)

Reading about what happened to Diana was the hard part for me, so much pain and then torment that lasted even after she was free. But she overcame it, they both did.

This was a truly beautiful and well done story. I will likely never forget it. Thank you.
SuperWonderStan chapter 45 . 6/21
Hellacre13 I am left in complete awe at your prowess in weaving a coherent, compelling, and captivating story. All I can say is "Thank You." Thank you for sharing your talent. You are incredibly gifted.

This story was moving and engaging. You kept me enthralled from beginning to end. I am feeling a strong sense of sadness as I get closer to having reading all of your posted SMWW fanfics. I selfishly want more and keep hoping to see that you have added new stories. Please do write more. I have yet to come across another SMWW equal to your caliber of writing and storytelling. If there is one please do share.
Incognito chapter 29 . 6/19
It is very rare to find fanfics that has an actual meaningful plot rather than mindless smut, but then again i couldn't exactly tell the definition of fanfic if i were ever asked. I guess it depends on people's preferences.

I'm really hoping that every aspiring fanfic writers would grasp the importance of character development as much as you do. It won't hurt to actually see a bit of subtle romance, yes, but having the mains jump willingly at the bandwagon earlier than normal would immediately made the thrills and anticipation dispersed.

Great job, hellacre13 :) Although I would suggest pairing clark with someone else other than diana. Clark/(insert dc superheroine here) would help readers look into different perspectives and experience some varieties.
kanyeet chapter 45 . 5/10
My mind has been blown! WOW, I absolutely love this story! You are such a talented writer, and if I were you, I would certainly be proud. You captured Clark and Diana so well and I marvel at how genuinely you portrayed them. I also love Artemis in this story and her relationship with Bruce. She made me laugh, especially pregnant Artemis—lol! I'm so glad I decided to read this; you truly have a gift for writing. I was first awed by your talent with your other fic, The Alien and the Amazon, and hope that one day you'll be able to finish that as well; though it is understandable that life sometimes gets in the way. I hope all is well, and I thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
katherinpf3 chapter 45 . 12/30/2017
I'm crying! This story is amazing! So beautiful...
AmazonWarrior chapter 45 . 11/15/2017
I love this story! Thank you for writing an incredible piece of work. I enjoyed reading it and I literally can't put it down. Loved the ending btw. Superman and Wonder Woman will always be my favorite pair!
Draed chapter 45 . 8/10/2017
Simply amazing.
ArtimuosJackson chapter 25 . 4/28/2017
This story is epic elseworld and needed to be in actual comics just like Superman Darkside comics, it is also my first fan fiction story of justice league and thanks to your writing i am became a fan of SM/WW.
ProfessorNafis chapter 45 . 2/21/2017
Awesome fanfic..
This is the best
AndyOlympus chapter 45 . 12/4/2016
This is my favorite story on . I don't even know how many times I have read it because I keep coming back to it. Beautifully written. Beautiful characterization. Superman I think is really hard to write. There is a balance of light-heartedness and seriousness in him that you just nailed. When I picture Superman, he is YOUR Superman.

I don't know if you plan on writing anymore, but you really do have a talent for it. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I read this story 3 times, its my all time favorite from you, thank you so much!
DashBoy47 chapter 45 . 3/8/2016
Describing this in one word "AMAZING", I love superman and wonder woman are my favourite DC couple, she is the perfect woman for him don't know what the first DC writers where think pairing him up with Lois she is always in danger and considering how strong kryptonians are, how where they think that a normal human like Lois could even carry a kryptonian how you built up their relationship, it's was a very emotional story. Thank God DC has finally paired them up in the new 52, hope they pair them up in the superman vs batman story bro.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 45 . 9/11/2015
Please write right a story about Superman and wonder women trying to balance being superheroes, being married and having a familey/being pregnant. Please.