Reviews for STOLEN LEGACY
I read this story 3 times, its my all time favorite from you, thank you so much!
DashBoy47 chapter 45 . 3/8
Describing this in one word "AMAZING", I love superman and wonder woman are my favourite DC couple, she is the perfect woman for him don't know what the first DC writers where think pairing him up with Lois she is always in danger and considering how strong kryptonians are, how where they think that a normal human like Lois could even carry a kryptonian how you built up their relationship, it's was a very emotional story. Thank God DC has finally paired them up in the new 52, hope they pair them up in the superman vs batman story bro.
iheartjacobblack-13 chapter 45 . 9/11/2015
Please write right a story about Superman and wonder women trying to balance being superheroes, being married and having a familey/being pregnant. Please.
Brian chapter 13 . 7/19/2015
Lol at how Artemis gave Bruce the playboy treatment.
led chapter 45 . 7/12/2015
one of the best epic stories. great storyline.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/27/2015
wow very brilliant story and with a very happy ending which never seen in actual dc comics except for kingdim come and that story where all superheroes lost their powers due to cosmic event and clark diana came together for it and have a baby together
Guest chapter 43 . 2/15/2015
okay good take on with diana clark and darkseid but why did aphrodite cries ''gods'' isn't they are gods most probably they cursed hades zeus poseidon or styx related things just saying
Paul Soratana chapter 45 . 1/28/2015
I really like how you made Superman show his true intellegence...so many times that DC had made him looks like bull without brain...i also love that you made the fact Clark married Princess Diana known to the public instead of Superman/Wonder woman, so refreshing. Thank you for the lovely story.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/26/2014
like this story very much
Frosty Wolf chapter 45 . 5/10/2014
A very entertaining story, I fully enjoyed it. Especially the part with Darkseid being put away for good, that was impressive. Well done.
readthishit chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I'm re-reading this fanfic again. I'll probably re-read it again and again. There are a lot of fanfics out there I like, but not many I favorite, and even less I re-read. In case you haven't figured it out by now, I love this story so much. Thank you for writing it.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Poor Donna
Kazuma Bushi chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
I had expected Batman and Artemis to end up together but not so soon.
Kazuma Bushi chapter 13 . 4/2/2014
Bruce and Artemis has sex? :0
Kazuma Bushi chapter 12 . 4/2/2014
So Diana's somewhat returned to normal now