Reviews for Back in Black
The Utterly Fabulous Z chapter 12 . 3/24
Please come back! It's sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!
Andelevion chapter 12 . 3/7/2012
I love this idea. I love Lenalee. I love the shiny/pretty/possessive part of the Dark Boots as well. I hope you update soon.
FaithDeanLove chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
i absolutely love this story. there isnt enough crossovers staring lenalee, since it seems like her character tends to get overlooked somewhat. i love her though, and this is the best fic ive seen so far. im happy with the way that even though shes meeting people she's known before she's not letting it get to her so much and change the life she built for herself. i hate it when a character all of a sudden regain their memory and leave behind the new life they have in some way, physically or emotionally. in regards to a pairing going on, i'm totally digging lenalee hooking up with her dark noots male form. not sure if its possible though, but its nice to imagine since he seems really hot.

keep up the great work.
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Has your trip ended? Can't wait for the next chapter! xD
VTPfirewolf137 chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
I absolutely love this fanfic! Definitely my favorite. This is so creative and well written and I actually like Lenalee in this! Plus I just want to glomp Ukitake, Kanda, and Lavi. Thank you for writing this!
xXDNHXx chapter 12 . 10/5/2010
What a beautiful story. I like the idea of Lenalee becoming a Shinigami, though it's a little sad to think about her death in the -Man plot. ; Amazing job though, and please update soon!

sunwraith chapter 12 . 9/15/2010
ok im sorry for asking this without reading it yet...but what is the pairing?
cherry-888 chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
is allen and yu gonna remember who they are?
Taeniaea chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Cool Story Poor Lavi
Taeniaea chapter 10 . 8/22/2010
cool story
Number XVI chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
cupcakes chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
The idea of a Kanda junior to Lenalee is simply mind-boggling. But it fits. :D

Anyways. Still really looking forward to where the story goes into full action.

ForgottenFantasy chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
OH UKITAKE, ILU. He's so adorable.

I'm in love with this story. 3

...even if everyone's dead. xD It surprises me Kanda managed to get killed. now that I think of everyone dying... Komui - in the Soul Society - I can see it now. Anyways. I hope Lenalee remembers her past at some point. D:
cupcakes chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
There's not enough love~

(This will be fairly straightforward.)

I like that there aren't grammar and spelling mistakes everywhere, so I can read it smoothly without getting a headache.

I like that the characters seem in-character so far.

I like that the plot feels like it's going to be good, and that it makes sense.

I like that it's not too rushed.

So much for sentence structure.

I think some parts are over-described, and I can't help but just skip the description and move on to the point.

That's not to say descriptions aren't good, but try not to overkill.

I myself don't think the Time Record chapters are required anymore...

(My reviews are STILL too long, aren't they...)
azab chapter 1 . 6/13/2010