Reviews for Dominiqueism
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Man! I was dsgnfjdgn by the end!

It was totally mindfreakishly edsfnisdjkfnlsdjgajkgnf!

I felt so bad for Lorcan! It makes me wonder if there was tears in Dom's eyes was it for him?

Anyways, I loved this! It would be interesting to see more. HINT~HINT
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Hmmmm... YUM! Oh, you know how I love the angsty love stories, mew, and this was just my cup of tea!

'Now, she was with the old Herbology professor, Neville Longbottom. Um, eww, much? Who the hell went from sexy Lorcan to safe and simple Neville?'

And that? That really, REALLY made me smile

I loved this pairing so much and the style you wrote this... it was so cute, yet sarcastic and made me feel so sorry for Lorcan at the same time :)
hannahpaige chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow. Seriously, just wow. I've just remembered how much I love Dom/Lorcan, all thanks to your story! Thanks for pimping me out by the way too haha.

So bitter sweet, but at the same time just lovely. I adored Lorcan being a whore (I'm surprised the Weasleys didn't tell him to piss off eventually lol) but then realising Dom was the only girl he'd ever respected :D Very sweet. I do like your Dom, I enjoy it when characters balance each other out and compliment each other.

I'm off to read your other fics now!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
MEW! It sickens me that you'd allow poor Lorcan's heart to be hurt!

JK.

Wow, talk about the perfect mix of angst and bittersweet-ness. I think we switched roles! I use to be all into angst and you're fics were always funny and what not. Now, your fics are angsty and mine are pranks and chat-up lines, LOL. Angst, oh angst, where art thou?

:D

I like both your funny stuff and your bittersweet stuff!

Okay, now to the story!

There were SOOO many parts that I just completely loved!

"There were more female Weasley cousins than he could shake a Firebolt at."

When I first read that I thought it said, "shake /his/ Firebolt at." I was like 0.0 wow.

:D

I love how much of a playboy Lorcan is in this! It is amazing! He is so damn attractive(no worries, I still love my Sander.) But Merlin, I /almost/ wanted some Lorcan...

;)

The ending was sooooo sad! I was sure that Dom was gonna like him back but WHAM Lysander proposes and it all makes sense! At least my Sander got the girl, lol.

Okay, well I don't know if you noticed but I really loved this fic!

-Morghen