Reviews for Running to the Enemy's Arms
EllaDeWriter chapter 21 . 7/27
A word to the wise: big chunks of text are scary to some people, so it's better to divide big paragraphs into pieces more easier to chew- er, read.
Writing is a skill that takes a lot of practice, and you can keep learning stuff even if you think you know a lot already.
MurderUrges chapter 18 . 6/24
YOU GO DANNY WOOOO
AnyBodiHearMe chapter 53 . 6/24
Oh you liar.
You have lied.
The lies you have told me.
However, I cannot be mad because I truly loved this story no matter how it ended. The writing was exceptional and it filled my heart with glee. Wished you could have finished writing the story. Maybe some time in the future you will get that spark back and finish it.
Thanks for the summaries at least you didn't leave us hanging wondering what happened.
MurderUrges chapter 15 . 6/24
im just on chapter 15, and I know Vlad is crazy...
but he is the one taking care of Danny, what the fuck Tucker
you are not suposse to start insulting the one taking care of your best bro dude, that's against the bro code
I'm sorry but disregard my previous statement don't use a dictionary you would get lost in it.
My mom is a Latin teacher and dose not let her students use google translate for a reason she advises you to look at a dictionary so your translation is not so off.
Ps loved the story
mfmerritt chapter 6 . 6/18
It has been a long time since I've read a story that could make me cry. Danny's heartbreak nearly killed me. I had to stop reading so I could collect myself.
edwardlover1243 chapter 1 . 4/29
oh my god I'm going to re-read this
edwardlover1243 chapter 32 . 4/19
I WANT TO BE BURIED WITH THIS FIC
If you continue. I will love you forever!
Candy Phantom chapter 1 . 4/14
Yay! Ghost nazis! Is that a word? My laptop says it's not a word. Confusion is fun!
future genius chapter 18 . 3/25
Etc. is etcetera
future genius chapter 17 . 3/25
Did you get the idea of a large spider in the boiler room from "Spirited Away"? It does look like it. I think you mean Vlad's lair, not layer. Common is a totally different word from what you think. It's c'mon. GREAT STORY! On Ch. 17.
future genius chapter 11 . 3/24
Chapter 11 the Vending Machine part:
Not walla but voila.
Flying Dragonite chapter 11 . 3/21
-laughs and laughs and laughs at the music room scene- As a Band Geek myself this was hysterical. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »