Reviews for Running to the Enemy's Arms
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 53 . 10/16
I definitely understand becoming disillusioned with a story. But it still doesn't stop me from being disappointed that you aren't going to finish this. :( It was seriously starting to become my favorite DP fanfic, even over Checkmate. I like the AU ending that yours has, rather than filling in the gaps between seasons. Vlad/Danny father/son is my favorite and I really love what you did with it. I am slightly tempted to try and finish writing it, but I don't think I could get into the characterization as well as you. I'm used to just working with my own original characters. I honestly don't know how to work with pre-existing ones. I know you said that reviews wouldn't get you to finish writing, but I figured you would still want to know that people are still finding, reading, and liking your story. So I guess I'm just trying to say "thanks for writing it."
KaelinaLovesLomaris chapter 10 . 10/12
So this is my first time reviewing anything, so congratulations for earning that honor! :)
I found your story the other day from Pearl's Checkmate. And after that, I didn't think I would ever find anything that came close to being that good, but your story has pleasantly surprised me. :)
So other than a few typical spelling and grammar errors, I really only have one critique for this chapter. Households only have one butler. There can be, of course, other male servants and multiple maids and things, but only one butler. The butler is kind of the head honcho of servants. His job is making sure that the household runs smoothly and part of that is being in charge of the other servants. He is also the one that usually attends to the needs of the master of the household. So in the case of your story, it looks like the butler would be Douglas. The others would just be other servants, though some would have specialized titles, like Eduardo is the cook. Just a small note, but an important one that I felt I should point out. :)
Otherwise, I'm really enjoying your portrayal of the Vlad/Danny father/son relationship. Seriously one of my favorite fanfic topics and you're doing it wonderfully.
DarkSakura159 chapter 53 . 9/28
Won't lie; seriously disappointed when I read your a/n. But still one of my fav Danny Phantom fanfic. Thank you for the awesomely amazing story your writing and plot is top notch. My advice, a little bit of editing and always have a constant inspiration and motivation when you decided to write a story. But I give my respect to you for having the patience for a 300K words. Truly amazing. Please keep up the amazing work.
THE BEST LAUGH I HAD IN MONTHS! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING! *laughing/screaming hysterically whikr rolling on floor*
I have to say, I dont usually read a lot of fan fiction, but one of my internet friends suggested your story recently and let me just say - it was phenomenal. I did think a few of the characters were off at times, but the plot mafe up for that. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing style and the tales of Danny's school life were hilarious and well planned. Its sad that you lost the drive to finish because you had set up an incredibly enticing story, but I understand.
Love the story! Usually I'm a silent reader but I was wondering if "retarded" can leave Danny's vocabulary. I'd be all immersed in the story then that word comes up and it just makes me cringe.
My own biases aside, it really does seem out of character for Danny to say that. Too harsh of a word for someone like Danny. (Also you never know which readers you're offending!)
Otherwise, I'm loving this ! One of my favorite Danny phantom fics
KoolKat SuperStar DareDevil chapter 53 . 8/10
I gotta say it really sucks that you aren't going to finish it, but I can understand your reason why.
Dan phantom16 chapter 1 . 8/9
Dun dun duuuuuuunnnn!
EllaDeWriter chapter 21 . 7/27
A word to the wise: big chunks of text are scary to some people, so it's better to divide big paragraphs into pieces more easier to chew- er, read.
Writing is a skill that takes a lot of practice, and you can keep learning stuff even if you think you know a lot already.
MurderUrges chapter 18 . 6/24
AnyBodiHearMe chapter 53 . 6/24
Oh you liar.
You have lied.
The lies you have told me.
However, I cannot be mad because I truly loved this story no matter how it ended. The writing was exceptional and it filled my heart with glee. Wished you could have finished writing the story. Maybe some time in the future you will get that spark back and finish it.
Thanks for the summaries at least you didn't leave us hanging wondering what happened.
MurderUrges chapter 15 . 6/24
im just on chapter 15, and I know Vlad is crazy...
but he is the one taking care of Danny, what the fuck Tucker
you are not suposse to start insulting the one taking care of your best bro dude, that's against the bro code
I'm sorry but disregard my previous statement don't use a dictionary you would get lost in it.
My mom is a Latin teacher and dose not let her students use google translate for a reason she advises you to look at a dictionary so your translation is not so off.
Ps loved the story
mfmerritt chapter 6 . 6/18
It has been a long time since I've read a story that could make me cry. Danny's heartbreak nearly killed me. I had to stop reading so I could collect myself.
1,263 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »