Reviews for Running to the Enemy's Arms
Wopfedra chapter 53 . 8/31
I was so into this story! It's amazing. This makes it even sadder that it is not continued. But Thanks for reaviling the Ending though, most storys just stop without any comment :)
Jj chapter 55 . 8/11
Great story loved it
I liked the story! I've been slouching on my couch for more than 10 hours reading this fanfic. And I finished reading after 2 days xD. I found it hard to put my phone down xD
I liked how Vlad was portrayed here, and I also dig the interaction between Vlad and Danny. It's kinda sweet I think x3 I'm also curious about how Amity Park and its residents going without Danny, most notably Tucker, Sam and Danny's old folks.
It's sad that you lost motivation to finish the story but I appreciate that you had given the summary of the rest of the unfinished chapters, the ending, and the deleted scenes x3 Kinda sad that the Fentons had to die but I guess it's inevitable.
All in all, great fanfic! Keep up the good work!
(note: I'm not a native speaker so forgive me if my review is confusing or I got something wrong ;)
spadoozle chapter 55 . 6/28
Gosh this story is just amazing. I really do hope u rethink and finish this one day. Ill gladly come back for this masterpiece , even if it takes years from now.
PercyJacksonDiAngelo chapter 17 . 6/23
damn! i need that laptop!
Dude i completely know what your going or went through i guess but i just completely died on the inside. I have invested hours away from my vacation for this story the least u could have done was allow someone to finish the chapters for you. But i dont blame you completely for quiting its a really long story and mine that is only half the size took me a tear because if how bored i got from it... But i still finished it. Let someone else do this story for you that way fans can at least have a conclusion after all the reading theyve done to get to this point. But other then that great story your a great writter but u cant give up
Good job state finals, and i toatlly feel you marching band will completely take over your life espessialy during matching season. It teaches you the true meaning of water and the real importance of being able to fall asleep anywere at anytime
Sockenmonster01 chapter 55 . 4/26
This story was amazing! I can't explain how much I love it. I thought of the end as rather bad but understand your decision to get over with it. I must say: Are you an author or something? Because this is beautifully written. I could really feel the emotions
Sockenmonster01 chapter 55 . 4/26
Specter14 chapter 55 . 4/9
Wow... Just wow. Every minute of this story was just amazing! Despite its permanent hiatus, I am so glad I took the time to read it. I don't know if you'll see this review but I sure hope so. This is by far the longest story I've ever read, lol, and it took me awhile but I finally finished it. Thank you so much for writing and God bless!
Jokerman2018 chapter 35 . 2/27
But is Danny half dead? From a scientific point of view the ghost zone had just latched itself onto danny's DNA making his double helix into a triple helix which in turn would make him more alive than anyone of us.
Jokerman2018 chapter 30 . 2/26
BTW The word is hackles not heckles
Jokerman2018 chapter 21 . 2/26
I WANT THE SCENE SO BADLY IT HURTS! Please I love your writing and you are doing an amazing job
Bubblekins1010 chapter 22 . 2/15
DD, I just wanted to say that you are incredible! I FREAKING LOVE this version of Danny! He's confident, and putting that sarcasm wit to good use! I am so glad I gave this story a fair chance, I swear this is already like my favorite DP story I've ever read! It's got a great plot, is well thought out, has funny, sweet, and in-between moments, and is overall one of the best DP fics I've ever read!
I just wanted to give you a shout out and say that, because you deserve praise for writing such a masterpiece!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 5 . 2/13
OH MY GOSH! I just wanted so say before I continue! THIS IS AMAZING! I usually don't like first person writing, but you do it in an understandable, interesting, and very well thought out way! AND THE GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ARE GOOD TOO! I am in love with this story already! Excellent, excellent!

Sincerely praising,