Reviews for GaGa Over You
AnSDtwiHard chapter 13 . 5/22/2014
I can't believe it's been that long since you last updated this story. I was going through my favorites and I stopped on this story and read it over again. It's so good. I would've loved to see where Edward and Gaga would've ended up. Please update if you can.
Little Monster Forever chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
The only thing she doesn't like to talk about to the world is her love life but other then that she's an open book
Little Monster Forever chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
She also doesn't find herself beautiful AT ALL! The only reason think she's gorgeous is that the makeup, weaves and outfits help it. She truly is gorgeous even without makeup. Just thought I'd tell you she isn't like that.
Little Monster Forever chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I love her so much and I'm proud to be a little monster with all my heart BUT IT KILLS ME! IT'S A GREAT STORY BUT Its Gaga not GaGa and she never was a stripper just so you know! Paws Up
lilnathy13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hope you update soon i enjoy your story very much and would love to read more
lilnathy13 chapter 13 . 2/21/2013
Love the story keep up the good work
SouthernBelle chapter 13 . 7/29/2012
Glad your back! I loved this chapter, Marc and GaGa are Hilarious together! Update soon!
PEACELOVEandPINK chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
My eyes nearly popped out of my head when i got an email saying that there was an update from this story! Its been so long but i hope it was worth it. PLEASE CONTINUE! You have too!
betty69blue chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Update soon this is so amazing!
Poptart X chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Original and I fucking love it!
Jenn chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Love the new Hair!
AnSDtwiHard chapter 6 . 9/11/2010
I love this story! That other story is not better in my opinion so continue doing you! Update soon! #TeamGaGaOverYou !
The-Forgotten-Irish-Girl chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
You are so adorable!

That haircut looks good on you.
rosaliehale1994 chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Still loving the story!

i love the outfits you pick for each chapter!
AN AWESOME E.L.F chapter 10 . 6/12/2010
this isnt sucky its kinda nice..its like a look behind bella/lady gaga live