Reviews for The Amazing Misadventures of Two Halfwits
Derp chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Pintel is Ragetti's uncle.
sunnydayz56 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I like it so far! the only problem is you aren't updating faster!
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
Awww... that last scene was so cute! In a manly, piratey way. XD LOVED the chapter. Looking forward to your updates!

lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
I think your version of how Ragetti got the eye is great! Unique, but definitely still plausible. (Even if it wasn't plausible, I'd still enjoy it.) Can't wait to see how it pans out!

lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Eep! Ragetti better not die! D:

Your dialogue is fantastic. You make every sentence worth it, if that makes sense. Also, your "piratey dialect" is great because it's very thick without being difficult to read or understand.

Off to the next chapter!

lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Awww, you made Ragetti look so cute. I also love how you characterized Ragetti and Pintel as almost complete opposites at their first meeting. I also love how Jack still managed to steal the scene, even though in this story he's not the focus. XD Overall, very cool idea and well-written work!

Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Aw. Poor illiterate, stuttering Ragetti.

I like your use of words. "Everyone had fallen stiff in their hammocks..." That's more creative than 'Everyone had fallen asleep in their hammocks.

"Sorry, Pintel."

"Stop sayin' that, and stop callin' me sir—oh, well fine then."

Haha, now the humour of the pair is setting in.

The ending's a little harsh, although I can picture Pintel thinking those thoughts. What better way to get rid of his source of ridicule and frustration, duty and burden, than to eliminate it completely?

~Fleet~
Pirate-on-Fleet-Street chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This sounds so interesting! I haven't read too many Pintel and Ragetti stories or those that take place before the mutiny so this kind of plot is going to be something fresh for me to read :D

Although, I must say that somewhere it was mentioned or implied that Pintel and Ragetti were not crew members of the Black Pearl until it was under Barbossa's command. They were apparently picked up after? I'm not too certain though, don't worry about it.

I like Pintel's thoughts and reactions towards Ragetti. He seems quite annoyed to be given mentoring duty although we know that later on, by the time of the first film, they become good buddies and get up to all sorts of mischief.

I look forward to seeing where this goes!

~Fleet~