Reviews for Secrets of a Pride
Ruby Gremory chapter 14 . 1/16/2016
this is an awesome story. I admit it made me cry at some parts. I also wished I found this story earlier so at to tell you that I wish you would finish it._
AshWolf Forever chapter 14 . 1/20/2015
I am glad to see you back, and I feel it is up to you if you wish to revamp. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/30/2014
All fake
LucianLycan chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Please continue the story. Let Kimmy have her son back. She deserves to raise her son!
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
Hmm. The plot thickens and it looks like the child didn't die. I don't mind Scar trying to be repentant but I don't like the fact that he raped someone in the previous story and he's not trying to make up for that. Rape is inexcusable in my book and he still needs to be punished for that.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Hey, hold on. She lost her child? What's the big idea? Why'd you let you that happen?
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Personally I was dissatisfied that nothing seemed to come of the poor lioness A...um, how did you spell her name again? Azazzi? Sorry if I mispelled it.
SailorSedna052 chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I love it. Please continue it. I wanna see what would happen to Kim, Scar, Kiara, Kovu, and her son.
Starzinmieyez chapter 13 . 7/30/2011
Aw, Sarabi's going away :( Eh, ah well :) Update soon!
Solo Wing Pixy 1 chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
hey this is not a review but if you have seen alpha and omega please read this story socom liberation of jasper park it is rated m also please review it
AshWolf Forever chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
Well done! More please asap! This is a really good story. What did Simba do, I wonder?
LunaMaiaPotter chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
this is a great story! please tell me you haven't abandonded it? it's been months since your last update!n please update soon!
maddie-mira chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
please please please please keep going with this story! i loved Daughter of a Pride, and i'm totally hooked on this sequel. it's such a good story, r u going to keep it going? i really hope so; i'm dying to read more.
Machungwa63 chapter 11 . 11/6/2010
hey, sorry it took me a long time to review. college work. nice chapter as always, imagery was fantastic as always, and a nice place at the end of the chapter to leave us hanging. can't really say much else because it was a short chapter, but there's nothing wrong with that. sometimes they're just necessary. looking forward to the next one!
Maplefrost-232 chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
This is TheLionESS-232. My alternate account ;). -Iz too lazy to login to other account-

Anyway, this was... interesting. At least we know Scar's not lying now... plezze update soon! :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »