Reviews for The Order Photo
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Oh my god... That was so sad! I almost cried and I had freakin goosebumps! I have to say the Order photo is the best idea of Albus ever! Good fic, I really loved it! :')
articcat621 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my gosh, this was a phenomenal story. The end where you say what happens to everyone had me crying! Well done! Xx
LunaPotter-BlackMPP chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is amazing. I love how you wrote it all out, why Dumbledore wanted the picture and how most of the members thought it was a stupid idea to take it (which it really sort of was). The best bit though, for me, is the end, where you write what happened to each member! Well done! :)
SilenceSpeaksWhenWordsCan't chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Love this story. Best part is the end telling what happened to each of them. Brought tears to my eyes.
ProperT chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Excellent Story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
lovely, sad, chilling, beautiful look at the first order.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ah, yes. And whatever happened when one of the Order members ended up giving a copy to Voldy, anyway?

Well, you have a list. All this reminds me of the portrait Babington et al made of his jolly little group of conspirators in regards to freeing Mary, Queen of Scots and putting her on the throne of England (obviously, with some casualties along the way). If I recall correctly, Elizabeth I was _not_ amused.

The picture was charming, lovely...and incredibly arrogant and stupid.

But Albus always knows best-and the greatest hero of them all was never in it.

But then, I doubt any Slytherin was.

Very nicely done.
bookivore chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Great take on the picture. Yes, it is a bit insane to take a picture of a secret underground terror-fighting organization. If this is the entire Order, then it is particularly interesting that the youngest members are who they are and no more.
Cap-has-Attitude chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
You literally made me cry when I read this. It's just so heart-breaking when you think about so many people dying. It was really well written ... a job well done to ya.
The Moonspinner chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Interesting story. And it's not a bad take on the 'picture'. I like that you weren't terribly serious and mournful about it- some authors can be. It was a good blend of humor and graveness(is that a word?.)

Loved Izzie! 3