Reviews for Hero
Tai'shar Westernesse chapter 7 . 2/15
Okay.

I KNOW you're still on . You updated your profile only a few weeks ago.

So please.

For the love of everything good and holy.

FINISH THIS STORY. AT LEAST GIVE ME AN UPDATE. SOMETHING. PLEASE!

It's just-it's AWESOME. It's everything I love about Joker stories. He's so in-character, and Riley is so believable, and the story just ratcheted up a notch so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE.

Aaaagh!

-Tai'shar
Meg chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
I read the whole story in a day and was enraptured by the end. At first, I wasn't so sure about it since the Joker seemed a bit OOC to me and Riley didn't have as much depth to her as I would have liked, but now I know it was just to set up the rest of the story. I'm so happy the Joker has revealed his true nature to Riley and that he's discovered a dark secret of hers to use against her and manipulate her with. You're an incredible writer and I'm obsessed with everything you've published. Please update soon when you have the time!
The Freaks chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
You've. Got. To. Finish. This. PLEASE! PLEASE! P. L. E. A. S. E!
It's such a good story!
The Freaks chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
I love it. I keep a book with little phrases or quotes in it from things I've read or liked, and the words from "But, you see, when given the choice..." to " save our own skins" is in there. It's was a great chapter.
The Freaks chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
I love this, and I can't believe I didn't tell you before! And, as a side note, I love the way the Joker is written. It's pretty awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/12/2016
Oh god he's such a bastard. But I do love it when she gets a genuine reaction from him, not the premeditated ones. I would love to see more genuine out of character moments from him and it being Riley that does that to him. Please don't abandon this story. It's your best.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Ahhh! There must be more to this story! Please tell me it hasn't been abandoned!
DarkAsYouMakeMe chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
PLEASE WRITE MORE! I need to know what happens next!
amanda.marrs.52 chapter 7 . 8/28/2016
Aaahhh! I live it, but i have a feeling this amazing story has been abandoned TTnTT i really love it i will add it to my favourites in hope it will be updated one day anyway amazing work i hope to see more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
So this fic is gold. Please update if you can, you definitely have some people eager to know what happens :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/23/2016
Please update it's soooo goood
AAHHH chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
Please update
untilmynextstory chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
Talk about a cliff hanger.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
OH MY GOD PLEASE FINISH THIS! You write the Joker so well! AND IT JUST CANT END LIKE THAT! You are truly an amazing writer!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
Very nice, brilliant dark humour in this one.