Reviews for Hero
I really hope you update this, I'd love to keep reading it
GoddessofChaos83 chapter 7 . 1/9
This is amazing please update!
SailingFXforGold chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Amazing! Can't wait for more.
Cathy chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
Oh my god! That was so niceeee! Please complete thisss!
Angel Winchester chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Holy shit, it's 2am and, no word of a lie, that last paragraph had me shaking like an actual fucking leaf! Then I searched frantically for a sequel and bit my lip while trying not to cry (idk showing emotions such as tears is easier in the dark) because this story is a drug and going cold turkey will most probably kill me. Mentally. And I have exams soon. Update maybe?
PS. I'm a huge fan of your works and portrayal of the Joker. Your fanfic has inspired me to write my own and I find myself reading yours as research of his character. You're awesome af (: x - AW
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Wow this is amazing and please update, the suspense is terrible!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2015
this is great! :)
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
This story is really interesting and I know you haven't updated it in over a year, but are you going to continue it?
Necrophagy chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
Oh man, I hope this story isn't dead. This is fantastic so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2015
Hi I'm not even sure you'll see this but your work is amazing. I know you haven't updated in a while and I'm not even sure if you plan on continuing your work, but please please do. Its incredible and it would be an awful shame to stope here. Please keep updating!
OurFerrisWheel chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
oh my god, please update !
amplexus chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
I can't believe I've just found this fic! I absolutely love how different this story is compared to other Joker/OC stories. I'm definitely getting sick of all the "hostage falls in love with Joker" kind of stories, and this is a breath of fresh air.

Firstly, I absolutely adore Riley. You've managed to create such a well-rounded character in seven chapters which is amazing. I also like how you're keeping us hooked by slowly revealing information about Riley via the Joker's perspective. I wonder if Riley did actually kill her boyfriend or if she was framed?

I do think that your portrayal of the Joker is spot on too. I had doubts when I first started reading, especially when he saved some people, but the reason behind why he did that completely erased my doubts. He didn't do it because she's turned him into a *good* person, he's doing it to completely mess with her head. That is definitely something that I can see the Joker doing.

Lastly before I go to read all of your other Batman/Dark Knight fics, I just want to say how much I enjoy the way you write. Not only is it easy enough to follow but it's so descriptive that I can actually imagine everything that's going on. I really like the way that you described his scars, I could really picture the way they must feel.

I really, really hope that you continue this story because I believe it has a lot of potential and does something that no other fic I've seen does. It's incredibly realistic and shows that in Gotham there are actual human beings that aren't petty criminals or beautiful women who are trying to get on with their lives. If you need any help with any of your chapters you can always send me a message, I would love to help in anyway I can :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
No! How could you just leave it there?! This story is utterly captivating so far, can't wait to read the next chapter - are you going to update in the near future?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
NO OH FUCK NO DONT YOU DARE END IT THERE! YOU GOTTA UPDATE IT! LIKE RIGHT NOW!
Leslie Lili chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
God you promised new chapters for december , this is fabruary and there is nothing with all your storie ! and you don't even let us a note ! very you are busy..I don't know but you can give us a note i don't know something ! you keep tell us that you should restart to write all your joker/oc fiction and finally still nothing.I'm just for my rant but this is my feeling.