Reviews for After You've Rescued Me
Great job nice imagery
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Good job!
TheLIAF chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
OMG THIS WAS REALLY GOOD! To be honest, I never really wanted Roddy and Rita to be together but this was super duper cute and I LOVED it!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aww! So cute! _

Do I see a Secret of NIMH reference? :D
JustAnotherFangirl27 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Tres awesome! And i just love the NIMH reference! (i'm a big fan of the second movie) i haven't seen the movie in a while but i do believe that you did a good job keepinmg them in character. i really wish they had got together in the movie. Ah well that's what i have this place for.
Wolfire Xybrid chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
So far the best written F.A. fanfic I've read yet. :)

I like your stlye of writing, can't wait to read more of your stories!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
oh. instant classic. this is so *them*. and ain't Rita just too cool. thanks for the read!
NKC chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was so warm and fluffy. You didn't lay on the soppy romance so much more than I could envision their characters doing, which - to my mind at least - made it seem all the more honest.

A very fitting tribute to Roddy and Rita.

Excellent.
moonliteshdow chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hi thanks very much for reviewing my story (Red Dress)! It seems like a million years since I wrote my Flushed Away stories. LOL. So I'm here to return the favour. This is great, good characterization and very cute. Keep it up! x
RoddyDorothyLove1D chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
LIKE IT? how could anyone like it?... IT'S AWEEEEEESSSSSOOOOOOOMMMMEEE! Haha hope I didn't scare u LOLZ Just one question... how on earth r there constellations in the sewer? LOL I loved that! It was cute! I really wanted Roddy and Rita to get together.
Lunarain137 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010