Reviews for One Mind, One Heart, One Love
psymplemind chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Well done. 2 thumbs up! :)
darkkissesful chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
OMG this was so good! why leave it as a one shot? with Stefan turning up at the end it's pretty much a cliffhanger!

4 years (2010) since it was published but I really hope you make this into a story! It's never too late :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
AWESOME! I love it! I ESPECIALLY love that Stefan was in the doorway, watching the woman he loves make love to his brother! great job!
DelenaKinneyHarold2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
GAH! All I can think, say, feel see is GAH!

The twist at the end of this story is amazing...and even though Damon is exhausted...he can still be cocky and self-amused as he notices him little brother standing in the doorway, watching him fuck his girl. (well, should be Damon's girl ;)) This is amazing and even though Elena would hate Damon for being so cocky, that's why she loves him. Sheer brilliance!

GREAT story xoxo
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
fantastic - thanks
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Nicely done
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
that was good keep it up
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Ok, so I think this story it's perfect just the way it is and you should leave it as a one-shot. The last line made my eyes water a bit...lol loved your story and the way you ended.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was fantastic for Delena! Well done descriptions of the feelings flowing between them D

I could have gone without the last line because that just makes the pain for Stefan very obvious instead of us readers forgetting about Stefan for the brief moment.

Well done!
pinladin chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Please write more;)
da.teddy.monster.will.get.you chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
awesome xD

i luvv damon...stefan's a prude -_-
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
nice is all i ahve to say

mel
DE94 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Loved it! :D
monnalisa chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Very hot and nice.
kateliz76 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh no! Well, oh yeah! now this would be an interesting story to develop. Obviously after Stefan finishes his temper tantrum, Damon and Elena can explore the true nature of their encounter and the words exchanged.