Reviews for Kismet
Griddlebone chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
First: I love the line about demons vs. demons vs. humans (vs. aliens!) so much! Too funny, and too true.

Second: I sense this is going to be a very difficult conflict for Miroku and Sango to reconcile. But I do know that Kimberly tends to have (ridiculous amounts of very bizarre) luck on her side, so hopefully that will help them out.
Griddlebone chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Wow, Kimberly's plan is definitely evil. And all the more diabolical because it's WORKING. Poor Sango...
Griddlebone chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
I have to admit, I kind of agree with Sango's stance on destiny and true love... It's a little bit creepy, if you really think about it. But I can see why characters like Kagome and Kimberly would glamorize it. I certainly hope Sango is ready to deal with TWO friends determined to make her "see sense" regarding Miroku.
Griddlebone chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
Haha, challenging a romantically-limited Kimberly like that can NOT be a good idea. Possibly. At all. Way to go, Sango.
Griddlebone chapter 10 . 4/20/2012
Oh dear, Sango... asking for Kimberly's help? With your dates? It's almost like you're just BEGGING for shenanigans. (Hooray!)
Griddlebone chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
I have probably not mentioned this lately, since mirsanfics closed and all, but Kimberly and Sango are possibly the greatest crossover friendship matchup EVER. I laugh a lot every time I read an entry in this series, because, well, Kimberly is generally pretty hilarious when it comes to Miroku and Sango. Trying to live vicariously through Sango when Sango wants no part of it (or so she claims)... it's priceless.
Ghostwriter chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Eikyuu Kosai chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Congratulations! Your fic has been nominated for Best Multi-Chapter Work, Best Character Portrayal: Sango, and Best Romance at Eikyuu Kosai, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around.

To learn more about Eikyuu Kosai and pick up your nominee banner, please visit .com.

Voting is from February 3 - February 12, 2011.

Congratulations once again, and please feel free to join in the proceedings!
jaimed1968 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
annie chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
LMFAO ROFL UPDATE
paynesgrey chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
Hee, this was cute! Nice work.
jaimed1968 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

The Feudal Association

Eikyuu Kosai Awards II chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
Congratulations! Your fic has won 1st PLACE for BEST ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, and 1st PLACE for BEST COMEDY at EIKYUU KOSAI, the Miroku/Sango Fandom Awards. Established in 2009, this group strives to recognize those outstanding pieces of fanfiction and art from the Inuyasha universe, which put special emphasis on the Mir/San pairing. Twice a year, our members come together to nominate and vote in 17 different categories, including a special ‘Hidden Treasure’ award, for those gems that might have been missed the first time around.

To learn more about Eikyuu Kosai, please visit our FanFiction dot net profile. There, you can find the latest on our current slate of nominations, as well as pick up your nominee banner!

Our next term will commence in January 2011. The group will be open to recommendations during our downtime, so please feel free to join in the proceedings!

Congratulations once again!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 8 . 7/27/2010
Reminds me of the Badger Song on YouTube...:)
Kiroku Ookami chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
"Why don't you show me your room first?"

*cue second swipe to head*

I've never seen MMPR, so I'm not exactly sure where this narrator's coming from, but I'm liking the third person (not so omnipresent) narration. :)

Does she converse with these guys in the story? I'd like to see that.

Kiroku