Reviews for What Isn't Broken, Can Still Be Fixed
Frazilia chapter 3 . 3/18
I loved it from beginning to the end! The way you took the time to really explain sasuke's state of mind his motivations and feelings throughout the story was what made it so amazing to me. That and the factthat you managed to make read it without a strong narusasu smutty scene to keep me going. Thanks for writing it.
RynnTynn chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
This whole story was wonderful! I love how "in character" the characters are. Definitely one of my favorites!
Potkanka chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Ah, I loved it! How Sasuke was planning his revenge... and planning... and waiting... and interacting with his potential future victims... and of course enjoying way too much spending time with Naruto, even if he didn't want to admit it... Well, let's just say that Kakashi's plan was great and executed perfectly. (Not that Kakashi planned the "dating Naruto" part, but that made the plan even more successful, didn't it?) And I really enjoyed Sasuke being a teacher, it's so weird but he's strangely good at it? And kids love him, apparently! I really like where it ended but it still has so much potential to go on, I had to imagine how the students might react when he comes back to them, how people who saw that last attack might stare at him with awe and worry (someone with supposedly suppressed chakra... seeing that would've been quite a shock - no pun intended), even if Sakura would wait to punch anyone who reacted more overtly.
When I first heard about three people around the border, I wondered if maybe it was Team Taka... makes me wonder what they are doing. They would care about where Sasuke is, right? Maybe they'd come to rescue him... but he wouldn't need rescuing anymore... ah, it could lead some some funny misunderstandings. And possibly dangerous, if they sneaked in, but whne things would clear up... Pfft imagine Karin being all happy to see him and Sasuke be like, "sorry Karin, I'm already dating another Uzumaki"...
Okay I'll stop now before this gets out of control. I just meant to say that this fic really inspires ideas about what might happen next. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2016
You did a wonderful job writing ask the pieces to this story. I love the way you expressed the characteristics of each mc and the jutsu/chakra descriptions are very well-written as well.
theHidden1 chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
I really liked this. I felt like you kept the characters really well. Plus Sasuke as a prickly teacher that the students like for some unknown reason? So cute. I also loved the "Ask me again next year." That was so Sasuke. Cant admit that he has given in. I can see them as old old men still saying the same thing with stupid smiles on their faces. I love it.
MindYourMind chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
Beautifully worded stories, all 3 of them. Really enjoyed how you explored the dynamics of Team 7 and showed Sasuke slowly healing.
lulue79 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Wow! What a wonderful work! I listen to the podfic which has been based on your fic, and I found it amazing! You kept Sasuke and Naruto so ICs, I can't believe it! Thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
OH MY GOD! BEST NARUTO STORY EVER!
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
OH MY GOD! MY TWO GREATEST NARUTO UNIVERSE LIKES IN ONE STORY!
Lavi: And what, dare I ask, are those?
The fact that Sasuke finally feels at home in Konoha and that it's NaruSasu love!
Lavi: You are fucking crazy, woman...
ikhny-allecto chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
ah I was hoping for a continuation after the invasion in the first chapter but then it might ruin the ending in the first chapter and might become forced and just plain stretched out story (hope I made some sense in there). It was good as it is.

I didn't notice the time while reading it.

Job well done for this fic
of muffins and sprinkles chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
The first chapter was amazing! The second and third were alright... But could you finish like what happens after that fight? Do they get together? Does Sasuke get his sight back?
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
These types of stories are very challenging (Sasuke returned to the Village), especially so with many secrets out of the bag. Even more challenging is to make them Believable.

Now, most readers already have in mind when they begin to read these stories is this: Sasuke was wrong, and petty for avenging his family. He is a ice cold, selfish bastard. He shouldn't have left Konoha to begin with. Naruto (And Sakura) is right.

I am going to tell you now, I am NOT one of those people. There is a lot more depth to his leaving then many Naruto fans want to believe. It is utterly annoying when Authors just sum up Sasuke Uchiha's character with three words or less (Selfish, Bastard, Cold hearted, etc.).

I am one of the few people who can actually see the logic in Sasuke's choices. For one, just because most people doesn't have the guts to avenge there dead family doesn't necessarily mean that it is wrong. It is obviously not a healthy choice, but to go so far and to say that it is Wrong, isn't right. When it really comes down to it; how many people can say they stood up for what they believed in, and without backing down once? Yeah, not very many.

Sasuke Uchiha had a goal in life. He had told everyone from the very beginning of that goal, in a voice that said he was going to carry out no matter the damn consequences. From. The. Beginning.
Everyone knew he wanted to kill his brother, and the reason why. Most ignored it, or didn't give it a second thought (Naruto & Sakura, villagers), while others tried to placate him by helping him improve every now and again (Kakashi). His 'important' people (Though it is only hinted, and even then it is friendship that spawn over the course of 1 to 2 years. Nothing really worth giving up a life goal over, truthfully), are people who never really understood him. If they had, then maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to leave in the first place.

Everyone always just put the blame fully on Sasuke, but that isn't fair at ALL.

My point to this ramble: You pretty much killed this story for me the moment Sasuke stepped out the jail, and was already calling Konoha home. No. Just freaking, NO. To soon, and to damn easy. You want to make this believable and 10x awesome-er? Add depth, and more conflict. Hatred had been what Sasuke Uchiha was all about for years. Do you really think that kind of dark, and murky stuff just goes away? Especially with the power of love (Yes, I can tell your going to likely go there.)

My advice for you: Step in the character shoes before you write a story about redemption without anything clouding your judgment. The argument that Sasuke is wrong, and Naruto is right, Is. Not. Enough. WHY is Sasuke wrong!? WHY is Naruto, right!?

Can you really blame a guy for hating the Village that was behind ripping his family, and later discovered, brother, away from him? Sasuke Uchiha just has the guts to do something about it, while most people will just crawl into a corner and cry about it.

Also, if I was the one writing this story (I am obviously not), but while Naruto was ranting when he first visited, I would have made Sasuke ask this: Why do you automatically assume that you, or anyone else in Konoha, have anything to do with something 'precious' to me? Had it never occurred to any of you, that you aren't?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
This an amazing story please please continues it but I am NOT. A fan of yaoi!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Great!
kat chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
what would have made it even better
sakura in anbu