Reviews for What Isn't Broken, Can Still Be Fixed
Rain of the Forest chapter 3 . 3/19
Rain of the Forest chapter 1 . 3/19
Lavi: And what, dare I ask, are those?
The fact that Sasuke finally feels at home in Konoha and that it's NaruSasu love!
Lavi: You are fucking crazy, woman...
ikhny-allecto chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
ah I was hoping for a continuation after the invasion in the first chapter but then it might ruin the ending in the first chapter and might become forced and just plain stretched out story (hope I made some sense in there). It was good as it is.

I didn't notice the time while reading it.

Job well done for this fic
of muffins and sprinkles chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
The first chapter was amazing! The second and third were alright... But could you finish like what happens after that fight? Do they get together? Does Sasuke get his sight back?
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
These types of stories are very challenging (Sasuke returned to the Village), especially so with many secrets out of the bag. Even more challenging is to make them Believable.

Now, most readers already have in mind when they begin to read these stories is this: Sasuke was wrong, and petty for avenging his family. He is a ice cold, selfish bastard. He shouldn't have left Konoha to begin with. Naruto (And Sakura) is right.

I am going to tell you now, I am NOT one of those people. There is a lot more depth to his leaving then many Naruto fans want to believe. It is utterly annoying when Authors just sum up Sasuke Uchiha's character with three words or less (Selfish, Bastard, Cold hearted, etc.).

I am one of the few people who can actually see the logic in Sasuke's choices. For one, just because most people doesn't have the guts to avenge there dead family doesn't necessarily mean that it is wrong. It is obviously not a healthy choice, but to go so far and to say that it is Wrong, isn't right. When it really comes down to it; how many people can say they stood up for what they believed in, and without backing down once? Yeah, not very many.

Sasuke Uchiha had a goal in life. He had told everyone from the very beginning of that goal, in a voice that said he was going to carry out no matter the damn consequences. From. The. Beginning.
Everyone knew he wanted to kill his brother, and the reason why. Most ignored it, or didn't give it a second thought (Naruto & Sakura, villagers), while others tried to placate him by helping him improve every now and again (Kakashi). His 'important' people (Though it is only hinted, and even then it is friendship that spawn over the course of 1 to 2 years. Nothing really worth giving up a life goal over, truthfully), are people who never really understood him. If they had, then maybe he wouldn't have felt the need to leave in the first place.

Everyone always just put the blame fully on Sasuke, but that isn't fair at ALL.

My point to this ramble: You pretty much killed this story for me the moment Sasuke stepped out the jail, and was already calling Konoha home. No. Just freaking, NO. To soon, and to damn easy. You want to make this believable and 10x awesome-er? Add depth, and more conflict. Hatred had been what Sasuke Uchiha was all about for years. Do you really think that kind of dark, and murky stuff just goes away? Especially with the power of love (Yes, I can tell your going to likely go there.)

My advice for you: Step in the character shoes before you write a story about redemption without anything clouding your judgment. The argument that Sasuke is wrong, and Naruto is right, Is. Not. Enough. WHY is Sasuke wrong!? WHY is Naruto, right!?

Can you really blame a guy for hating the Village that was behind ripping his family, and later discovered, brother, away from him? Sasuke Uchiha just has the guts to do something about it, while most people will just crawl into a corner and cry about it.

Also, if I was the one writing this story (I am obviously not), but while Naruto was ranting when he first visited, I would have made Sasuke ask this: Why do you automatically assume that you, or anyone else in Konoha, have anything to do with something 'precious' to me? Had it never occurred to any of you, that you aren't?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
This an amazing story please please continues it but I am NOT. A fan of yaoi!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
kat chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
what would have made it even better
sakura in anbu
NoLifeButLives chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
I love the story! I'm looking forward to seeing more of Sasuke's POV and how the after-attack is! While the other POVs are revealing interesting info, they aren't really moving the story forward- especially after you left it after such an interesting battle and multiple developments! Please update soon!
k chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
practically the only narusasu fic I like
xianjing chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
i absolutely loved this.. and was actually hoping there would be a continuation ; the story is perfect as it is but secretly i hope you may consider making it multichaptered? since it has an open ending..
either way, thank you for this it was great!
blue chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow realy good story, the characters are so cannon.
Akeru-chan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This... isn't a bad outcome for Sasuke, really. It's a really good take on how he develops as a character. Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it a lot!
My Guest name is chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Such an awesome story!

Really loved Kinuko - it's so cute how she first hates him but then grows to like him. It's a symbol of his acceptance, if. I'll bet that when she grows up she'll end up having a crush on Sasuke.

The idea for the genins was really funny. Figures Naruto couldn't work out their names and calls them by their personalities - but I like the fact that it is (FOR ONCE) not one of the Konoha 12's generation kids. Way overused and boring.

Oi, is there gonna be a sequel to this?

Pecha Pichu
sylver rain chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
You have GOT to write more of this sorta fics. With lotsa action and fight in it. We have a severe lack in the world.