Reviews for When It Rains
Celticlady chapter 1 . 5/10
I love your story. Full of hope and my favorite character
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh...how wonderful. That's excellent. Favs.
AShauni21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Great story. I thought in the beginning and up until the last third of the fic you had a real grasp on Hiei, towards the end though I would say he was a little out of character. However overall a very enjoyable read.

This fic also read like a deleted scene of a larger fic, and I would say follow the plot bunny down the rabbit hole and turn the premise for their conversation into a chapter fic.
kiwismakemehappy chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow. This seems like a realistic exchange, and I never though of Boton that way. Good job!
TyedyeRin chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
this was so cute! you should continue it!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was very in character and well done. :) Nice piece, Goten.

And gee, I *wonder* why she gasped even more when he put his finger on her neck. Here's a hint, Hiei: it wasn't pain or fear. ;)
NeoMiniTails chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Nice story. I loved the beginning a lot more than the mid-ending part...

Your characterization was pretty good but there were parts in Hiei's POV that sounded like a womanly version of him perspective... Which isn't bad but... There were moments of masculine way of thinking (such as description, emotional and physical)...

I do like how you used your beginning with Hiei thinking about how he got softer and Botan later referencing that and how you had Botan seem to have a better understanding than he himself did of himself and herself.

And also I thought it was very in character that romance and friendship in this story would not include a kiss.

This story actually reminded me of my Inuyasha songfic... Sort of, you should check it out if you have the chance...
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Always refreshing to read some HB! I feel like all my old stories are terrible with them in it too. xD We learn as we get older, I suppose. Nice one-shot. :) Or I'm assuming it is, anyway. x_x
MystiKoorime chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Heyy Heyy

[Didn't I say I'd be one of the first ones to read/review? Haha.]

Wow, I can't believe it's been four years since you wrote anything about YYH, and you've still got a great handle on both Hiei and Botan's characterizations. I really enjoyed reading this, and I could see it all playing out in my head, as it if were a scene in any given YYH episode. I hope you write more H/B goodness, because you've got a knack for it! ]

MystiK~