Reviews for Sasuke's Sister
I love how much fun Itachi was having with that. Poor Sasuke, he was worrying about the wrong person's wrath...
MileyUchiha chapter 1 . 7/6
This story is genius. I really wish for a sequel:D
sickofyou chapter 1 . 7/4
I adore the french version of this text but, of course, your original text is awesome and funny too!

Thank you for this sweet story.
Cappuccinnooo chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Really short but really good! Lol I don't know who to pity but poor Sakura but at the same time lucky Sakura
Magy chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Oh¡ I really loved
loveitasakuxx chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
It doesn't matter how many times I read this.. It never stops me from laughing like hell... Gosh, awesome.. Daamm write some more itasaku. XD
jhian casey chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
oh pls a sequel!
damn! this is so fun to read!
and the last part?
damn sweeeeeet! hahahah
a pleasure, indeed..;)

pls continue this!
its really awesome! i love it so much!
pls author-san..
and thank you! you're great!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hilarious hahahahaha
wolves chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I'm going to denunce you for unvoluntary homicide 'cause you killed my cousin from laughter and I seem to go down with her so probebly this are my last word .Please go hide 'cause my mom won't be happy with this and I don't want her to go to jail for killing you still have a lot more fanfic you need to write and finish so you have a large life ahead . I can give you an advice: take a loptop and go hide in the ocean , my mom hates swimming AND YOU could still write fanfictions. That way we're all happy. :);)

Lots of love
ilovebks chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Hahahaha! This was so funny and very creative!
maleisha54 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
XD That was really and truly amazing
This story enlightened me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
LMFAO Itachi-chan :))))
bluelagoon chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Seriously wish I could delete having read this fic from my memory. It is just so hilarious and well written that I wish I could read it for the first time again and again.

You definitely are one of my favourite authors!
AdictedToCrack chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
For the love of ALL that is good and holey PLEASE write a sequal!
blue chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I seriously and without any doubt in my mind love you :D This fic was beyond perfect!