Reviews for Sasuke's Sister
Evelynitachi chapter 1 . 6/14
Seriously can it get funnier? Man this was going !
Isafish chapter 1 . 5/31
adorable. that's all I have to say.
I'm in here chapter 1 . 4/26
Loved it! You had me cracking up. All Itachi did was stand there and take what Sakura was telling him with quiet amusement. When she called him beautiful, I lost it! It was great and the way Itachi proved to Sakura he was a guy, genius! :D Sasuke did try to tell her before she sunk herself even deeper, but of course she didn't listen, so now Sasuke has to run for his life lol. Great one shot!
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 1 . 2/4
LOOOOOOOOL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
XD
I love how much fun Itachi was having with that. Poor Sasuke, he was worrying about the wrong person's wrath...
MileyUchiha chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
This story is genius. I really wish for a sequel:D
sickofyou chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I adore the french version of this text but, of course, your original text is awesome and funny too!

Thank you for this sweet story.
Cappuccinnooo chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Really short but really good! Lol I don't know who to pity but poor Sakura but at the same time lucky Sakura
Magy chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Oh¡ I really loved
loveitasakuxx chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
It doesn't matter how many times I read this.. It never stops me from laughing like hell... Gosh, awesome.. Daamm write some more itasaku. XD
jhian casey chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
oh pls a sequel!
damn! this is so fun to read!
and the last part?
damn sweeeeeet! hahahah
a pleasure, indeed..;)

pls continue this!
its really awesome! i love it so much!
pls author-san..
and thank you! you're great!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Hilarious hahahahaha
wolves chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I'm going to denunce you for unvoluntary homicide 'cause you killed my cousin from laughter and I seem to go down with her so probebly this are my last word .Please go hide 'cause my mom won't be happy with this and I don't want her to go to jail for killing you still have a lot more fanfic you need to write and finish so you have a large life ahead . I can give you an advice: take a loptop and go hide in the ocean , my mom hates swimming AND YOU could still write fanfictions. That way we're all happy. :);)

Lots of love
ilovebks chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Hahahaha! This was so funny and very creative!
maleisha54 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
XD That was really and truly amazing
This story enlightened me