Reviews for The Alternative Factor
MonkHerrick chapter 1 . 4/4
Awesome Stry! Can’t wait for another chapter!
Nightshadegirl chapter 7 . 9/23/2017
my goodness, yuuko's cooking sounds horrible.
Nightshadegirl chapter 6 . 9/23/2017
cute little digimon yuuko has.
Nightshadegirl chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
so joe lost his parents, at least he still has his brother. wonder what else wizardmon wants them to hear?
Nightshadegirl chapter 4 . 9/20/2017
sounds like matt and tk lost their mother and tai lost his sister found the sound of it.
Nightshadegirl chapter 3 . 9/20/2017
hope tai will be ok.
Jerex chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
this is a great story, it's a shame its abandond, i loved the way you changed the canon events while keeping the characters as in character for their changed backstorys as possible.

I really want to see where this could of gone,but if you've lost inspiration i guess i never will
Sandyheart chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
Oooh! This is getting SOOO good! Plz update soon! :D
PrincessArien chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I'm loving this AU so far, it's fantastic and I'm an absolute sucker for this sort of thing...nothing better than a good "What-If" or AU. I do hope that this story hasn't been abandoned, nothing worse than a good fanfic left to die :/

About the last chapter...a Digimon in a cloud of bats, and showing up at Highton View Terrace no less where all of the future Digidestined lived? Well gee, hmm, I wonder who that could possibly be ;P
And speaking of Myotismon, I can't help but wonder is Captain Ishida's Wizardmon *the* Wizardmon we all know and love? Or is he just a random Wizardmon?
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Do you think you will ever continue this story? It really is very very good!
Zen chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I just found this story and it's so interesting, I read it in the space of a few hours! It looks as though it's been abandoned - is there any possible way to tempt you back? Five stars, by the way!
faceghost chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
you're a GENIUS! I 've read all your chapter in one night! I couldn't tear my eyes off of it! and I can't wait to read the next chapter! (I love tai's dad!) I thanks any god(s?) that are up there and that have make you born and writte this fanfic! (I'm serious!)

(sorry for my writting, i'm not english)
kitsunefire chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
A great AU is one of my favorite things and I love the mystery and the hint dropping that's keeping it interesting. Here's hoping you intend to come back to this story.
terracannon876 chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
It's not every day I find a Digimon fic I like enough to review. Thanks for writing this; I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read about what actually happened during the incident (despite ... how traumatic it seems to be); we've only gotten snippets until now. It's interesting reading about how relationships have changed and such too.

Thanks for writing, and hope you update sometime!
DalekDavros chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Nice story you have here. Did Leomon die because in all anime digimon series they die? Also since it appears that Myotismon was there four years ago did he kidnap Kari or something? Finally what is the time ratio between human and digital worlds? Keep up the good work.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »