Reviews for The Alternative Factor
Sandyheart chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
Oooh! This is getting SOOO good! Plz update soon! :D
PrincessArien chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I'm loving this AU so far, it's fantastic and I'm an absolute sucker for this sort of thing...nothing better than a good "What-If" or AU. I do hope that this story hasn't been abandoned, nothing worse than a good fanfic left to die :/

About the last chapter...a Digimon in a cloud of bats, and showing up at Highton View Terrace no less where all of the future Digidestined lived? Well gee, hmm, I wonder who that could possibly be ;P
And speaking of Myotismon, I can't help but wonder is Captain Ishida's Wizardmon *the* Wizardmon we all know and love? Or is he just a random Wizardmon?
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Do you think you will ever continue this story? It really is very very good!
Zen chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
I just found this story and it's so interesting, I read it in the space of a few hours! It looks as though it's been abandoned - is there any possible way to tempt you back? Five stars, by the way!
faceghost chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
you're a GENIUS! I 've read all your chapter in one night! I couldn't tear my eyes off of it! and I can't wait to read the next chapter! (I love tai's dad!) I thanks any god(s?) that are up there and that have make you born and writte this fanfic! (I'm serious!)

(sorry for my writting, i'm not english)
kitsunefire chapter 7 . 3/16/2012
A great AU is one of my favorite things and I love the mystery and the hint dropping that's keeping it interesting. Here's hoping you intend to come back to this story.
terracannon876 chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
It's not every day I find a Digimon fic I like enough to review. Thanks for writing this; I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read about what actually happened during the incident (despite ... how traumatic it seems to be); we've only gotten snippets until now. It's interesting reading about how relationships have changed and such too.

Thanks for writing, and hope you update sometime!
DalekDavros chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Nice story you have here. Did Leomon die because in all anime digimon series they die? Also since it appears that Myotismon was there four years ago did he kidnap Kari or something? Finally what is the time ratio between human and digital worlds? Keep up the good work.
digimonfanatic4ever chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
So different from the series. Please update. I want to know what happens.
bc1922 chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
hey, LOVE the story it is one of my favorites, PLEASE up date I am dying to know what is going to happen next. Especially, what has happened to Kari. Keep up the great story!
dreamer EM chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
I know it's been about a year since the last update, but honestly, please don't drop the story!

I absolutely ADORE the twist you've put on Digimon and DYING to know what's going on! Especially with that video. & Where's Kari? Please tell me she's okay, though something tells me that might not be the case.

Ugh don't leave me hanging like this! Hoping for more.

~Em
Samhopelove chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
This was really really good! I hope you continue this (even though its been almost a year since your last update. im still hoping:)) It has a really great plotline and im really anxious to learn what happens next! Im already trying to imagine why and whats sora going to do? Whats going to happen next? etc. etc. please update?:)
WhiteWolfPrincess95 chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
Hi! I can obviously say this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It's exciting, it pulls me in with every twist...XD, I love Wizardmon! And I can't wait to see how Vamdemon's realted to all this! Oh...I wonder...if Kari's kidnapped with Gatomon? If they're both in Vamdemon's castle? Upload...pretty please?
Snowmist-cat chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
I usually hate AU fics but the summary just drew me in.

After reading all 7 chapters I must say that you must have

worked really hard on this and I hope that you keep it up.

Also Tai's dad is epic!
crestoflight3 chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
This story is very interesting. Wait, that sounds bland. It's great! I don't read a bunch of AU's, but this one just grabs you and makes you want to figure it out. And you won't tell us anything...

For the record, I think Tai's father is great! Pulling out the phone lines...oh, I never thought of him like that, but I like this new perspective.

As for the actual idea...well, you've done great at beating around the bush and writing it so I want to read more, but I also want to figure it out myself. I would speculate my ideas on here, but I'd rather be surprised...

That said, please update soon! You were just starting to include the girls, and I'm very excited...I know, I'm just one reader, but please update?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »