Reviews for Never Ending Story
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 1/13
Hey my friend, long time no see! I've been away for a while so I badly need to catch up - there's so much stuff in my head that needs writing down, including a big ending to my Musa & Teggy saga! Anyway, I look forward to reading this properly when I get the chance. Looks good though - I especially love the fact you named Musa's baby Allegra!
guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
who's Lorelei?
Firehawk242 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Exposition overload!
signourney chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
Raven inherited Riven's blunt personality huh haha.
Can't wait to see Riven as a teacher, poor specialists!
signourney chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I like the pound joke Ailani made. And whoops, there you go Sean.
Personally, I like how you characterized the winx and their partners as parents in this. Seems quite realistic.
I'll be slowly reading the rest you have so far :)
Shimmery Scarlet chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
well i never thought that riven would marry darcy too good story though
Daciana Shadow chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Cool story, I think Riven loves life as an instructor, but not as a dad. I'm assuming the movie is "The Invincibles", and I bet Stella heard about the movie from Bloom.
ELLA chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
they attended the same school cause he needed protection and sky wanted to see how it was not being a prince and king erendor paid brandon's tuitions!
ELLA chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
the rumour's true :P and update!
btw witch's enchantix is known as disenchantix!
miko647635 chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Hi ... I just found one mistake...It's Miele or Rose and not Miale...
rogue-scholar07 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Just wait, Fiona, you'll get a chance to feel more accomplished once you start fighting your own bad guys. However, helping Raven find a dress is also a milestone to be proud of, so savor it while you can...

I think I told you this when we were in our brainstorming session/email, but this chapter is much better than the draft we posted in the first go around.
Warlord Darnell chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
this is great. I'm wondering if my OC could make a cameo as a grownup in Magix. I'd imagine him owning a cool shop he runs with his wife Roxy. Try to have him ask Talone how his parents are if you do feature him.
Warlord Darnell chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
this was funny. Might I recommend a formatting change for flashbacks.
Warlord Darnell chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
I like this. I can't wait to see how the kids act without the parents. ;)
Warlord Darnell chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
this is good. I'm enjoying this.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »