Reviews for Automation Revelation
Karon19 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
WOW!

That was a GREAT story! One of the best I've read in a long time. It was so powerful, so emotional, and at the end when Shego almost "died"...I felt my heart skip several beats. I was like, he can't kill her, not like this. Not when the truth has just come out. It would be cruel, even crueler than Qua-czar's actions against the heroes in that other phenomenal story you wrote.

Go pro, Gomro, please. I want to see you write for television.

Darev
Seven Falls chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Yes! Twisted, insane, perfect! I love the idea of Shego being a robot. It's just so crazy and wonderful and you did such a good job. Thank you for the story.
tuxer chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
excelent story about Shego origins. Usualy, I don't like sci-fic themed stories, but this one is very good.
theweirdone20 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Awesome story, it had me hooked from the first paragraph! ;) And it sounds like something that could happen in the Kim Possible universe too
VivaNewVegas chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
True Example of Out of the box thinking. Good story. Never would have though of it myself. Is this computer thing at his house? cause if it was in a lair... How did shego survive all those self-destruct explosions?
Codename BlueEyes chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I don't usually review stories on but if there's a story that deserves it it's this one. It's a fantastic blend of sci-fi, drama, and romance (a little bit). I've reread it several times as reading it only once doesn't do it justice.

Shego's characterization is great, her emotional outburst at the end where she finds out... - it's not overdone, but it's still heartbreaking and pulls the reader deep in.

The development of the whole "experiment" and the progression of Drakken's thoughts and feelings documented in the diary are detailed enough but not boring, and I found it very refreshing how after each paragraph, we get a glimpse at Shego's own thoughts and doubts.

I have to admit, I love Asimov's & Phillip K Dick's stories. I love My Fair Lady (which is just a movie adaptation of Shaw's Pygmalion) and I freakin' love Kim Possible. So the right ingredients were all present and mixed with a bit of great storytelling became this awesome story.

The idea used here is so great it definitely warrants a sequel, or maybe even a prequel; however, it still works perfectly well as a standalone one-shot. Despite that, I choose to cling to that teeny-tiny sliver of desperate hope that one day the author might get bored enough to write another related one-shot :)
Ink and Roses chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! It was sooo touching, and a brilliant idea. I love it!

~Lady Rose
The Shine Queen chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was a really deep story. It really pulled on my emotional heartstrings as realization came about. Pygmalion was a very nice touch. Excellent.
Sailor Swifty chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
i'm so confused? what's wrong with shego?
XHarleyQueenX chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
omg, i love this story! one of the best ive read! thank you thank you thank you for sharing it! _
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Like KiY, the very end confused me a little - maybe you could let me know what the brunette reference meant?

Despite that though, very good story, I enjoyed it. I think the initial revelation of her true nature was done well, and I tend to like any story that delves into identity, what makes a person human, etc.

Also, I liked the illustrated cover of Drakken's project notes, hehe. The name acronym works really well too.

Thanks for the story!
SNeptune21 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
holy crap! way-to-go You for thinking outside the box!
Batman'sBestFriend chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
... In the words of the child from the Incredibles... THAT WAS TOTALY WICKED! I love it much!
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I was not at all suspecting the direction this would go in. The build up of revelations was perfectly done. My favorite bit had to be the paragraph on Shego's chaotic streak.
zamzowwow chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
All I have to say is WOW. An extremely well thoughtout story on the true nature and origin of !