Reviews for Caution, Wet Floors
Soucier chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This story is really hard to follow, but makes me laugh every time I read it, so five stars!
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I love Obi-Wan's snark. Ohhhhh, look, it's Hatman and Hobbit! :-D I renamed Batman and Robin! :-D
True Texan chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I favorited this...just because it was so awesomely random. : )
Eldar-Melda chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Lol!

I can imagine the droids washing the floor!
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Best way to save them EVER! And then they can all really livehappily ever after! (Do a sequel with how they fix the Republic and explain this and deal with A&P etc.)
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This story had me giggling madly. I really like the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Haha, this is cute. The eye rolls crack me up.
brooklynturtle chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
XD Awesome.
Alhen Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Jajajajaja, Congratulation for your fiction, really, I death, jajajaja and Anakin "You know what; I think that IIl go back to the light side" jajajaja. I like your fic XD
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Oh my god, this Mustafar AU is amazing! That was epic,I couldn't stop laughing.
Endor Solo chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I LOVE this! The movie would have been so epic if this was in there!
Fallon Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Least climatic death that Palpatine has had.

OH MY FORCE YOU ARE HYSTERICAL! I loved it! ;)
Bluesaber3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
LOLOLOLOL THAT IS GREAT! Genius, pure genius!

Love it!

Bluesaber3
Estrellas azules chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
0_0 osea que todo se podría haber solucionado con el piso mojado? Kriff, quiero ir a Mustafar y trapear el piso( si mi mama me oyese saltaria de alegria, siempre me esta diciendo que trape mi cuarto, Mustafar seria un inicio)(Me acabo de dar cuenta que el hermano menor de una amiga se llama Mustafar y un chocolate tambien)(George Lucas se habra inspirado en ellos...?)(Oh,Sith, esto divagando de nuevo)

Como sea, este fic es genial y muy gracioso.

pd: espero que entiendas español y si no, bueno el traductor de google puede serte util.

Pd translate:I hope you understand spanish, but if you don't, google traslastale could be useful
BFDreaming chapter 1 . 7/8/2011