Reviews for Bruises Of The Midnight Rose
This chapter was perfect
sallydanz13 chapter 16 . 3/4
yeah, i've gotten some shitty reviews from people and personal attacks as well, I've heard a lot of people have been lately. I just stopped writing all together, so kudos for keepin on!
sallydanz13 chapter 11 . 3/4
so far, i'm really liking this story:)
jwan valyntine chapter 18 . 2/28
Out of many stories ive read your characters seem most realistic to the ones in J.K s you have a patience and creative mind that allows readers deeper into your characters your work is impressive do you publish your writtings else where?
OMG this is so good!
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!
HazelOwl1229 chapter 30 . 2/6
Okay. I don't mean to be rude in any way. I would just like to say that in this story is kinda disturbing. And also to ask if you are finished or if there will be a sequel. This is very interesting.
Lady-Delphinea chapter 30 . 2/3
More! Please?
mae kim chapter 30 . 1/29
This is the best fic I've ever read. I need mooooore of it!
shinebright012 chapter 30 . 12/29/2014
This is a great story .Keep up the good work
laxus23 chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
OMFG I love this story. I couldn't stop reading it. The personalities were perfect! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 24 . 11/26/2014
I know I am usually one of those girls who doesn't like anything mean and always stay positive, but...

OH YEAH THAT FELT GOOOOOD TO SEE HIM DIE HE DESERCED IT THE SON OF A BITCH

*pants from lack of breath*
One Sapphire Rose chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
Ooohhhh, *rubs hands together evilly* IM ROOTING FOR DRACO! GO KICK HIS SORRY A$$ INTO NEXT WEEK
One Sapphire Rose chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
Im guessing Ron is under the imperius curse by Lucius. Still. Not cool going 'murderer/rapist/abuser' on poor Hermione. As for Draco... Draco... he's just a pain in the ass as always.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 15 . 11/26/2014
When I read the worm part and when she said 'Oh how I wish to be a worm' I nearly fainted. Shh, dont tell anyone, but... worms are my worst fear XS Ugh whenever I see one I freak out so much.. like I was walking to my bust stop for school once, and it rained the night before, so there was a LIVE worm wiggling in the path. Oh god I screamed soo loud. *sighs* You'd think I'd be afraid of snakes or something... (that was not intended as a pun BTW)

And about the person who insulted you... Don't listen to them! Theyre probably just jealous of your amazing writing. *winks and hugs* Don't let anyone bring you down, because as far as I can see, I only see an awesome, confident writer who shouldn't listen to the rubbish others say.
One Sapphire Rose chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Im turning into Erza right now.

*glows and requipts into Heaven's Wheel armor*

RONALD BILLIUS WEASLEY! YOU DIE TODAY!

*Sword kills him quickly*

All done. Now for some cake