Reviews for Bruises Of The Midnight Rose
guest chapter 30 . 4/8
nice to see you again! i thought you were never gonna update! just hurry up and write more please! great story though
guest chapter 30 . 4/8
Wow it was good at the beginning but then during other chapters were sick like with ginny and the malfoys please make more and let hermione and draco love each other soon please!
Fan chapter 30 . 3/30
Please finish it I just can't take it
Midnight chapter 30 . 3/24
FINALLY! I didnt give up on you. I added this ff to my toolbar, and once in a while checked it. SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK. Waiting for more :D
hitsugaya-tomome chapter 30 . 3/21
love this story already! its angst really got me and I couldn't help but wanting to read it more and more.
can't wait until Hermione get away from Hogwarts and go to that vault Draco mentioned for her. please update soon
Maggiemoo chapter 30 . 3/20
I CAN'T STAND IT THE SUSPENCE IT'S MADDENING...great story I can't wait to read the rest
I can't stand it
guest chapter 30 . 3/16
can you finish the story. you started this ages ago! but its a good story!
BlueMoonsAndTooSoons chapter 30 . 3/13
Thanks for the update!
anonymous chapter 30 . 3/13
are you going to write anymore?
asdfghjkl chapter 29 . 3/12
in the previous chapter you said 19th of september, it should be 20th of December
Anonymous chapter 26 . 3/12
It's the Burrow, not the Bureau.
TinaMarie05 chapter 30 . 3/12
Good story!
AliceCullen3 chapter 30 . 3/12
LOVE IT!
OuiSexSi chapter 30 . 3/11
adgasdglk AAHHHH DARN YOU! I waited for ages for this to be updated and you... you... YOU LEAVE IT THERE?! GOSHDARNSNUGGLERGLORPHMOMPHKINS! I am trying very hard not to cuss right now, if you couldn't tell. I WANTED TO SEE THE FREAKING CONFRONTATION BETWEEN DRACO AND HERMIONE! alkdag;alkgd ! ... Ahem. That said. Thanks for updating and please don't disappear again for too long, looking forward to the next chapter!