Reviews for Bruises Of The Midnight Rose
Frazel'sDaughter chapter 30 . 7/9
NO! NOOOOOO! FUCK! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! DONT LEAVE!
Frazel'sDaughter chapter 23 . 7/9
OH MY GOD! WTF?
Frazel'sDaughter chapter 18 . 7/9
The story about Patches made me cry
Frazel'sDaughter chapter 15 . 7/9
I hate you in the best kind of way.
update please
Imust notbenamed chapter 1 . 4/21
I completely refuse to think of mione the way u described her! She will never ever let Ronald bloody weasly win cuz she is mione Granger. Honestly ugh there is a level of wireless even I can take!
Are you okay?...
Its a good story and all but- where'd this come from?
Airavata14 chapter 30 . 1/4
I just want to say one thing. Pensieves. Pensieves would prove Draco's innocence, and condemn Lucius, as well as show all of the things Hermione has been through.
HermioneGrangerTheDragonTamer chapter 23 . 12/24/2016
Thoroughly NOT turbed! NOT TURBED AT ALL! (It's a Young Justice thing ;) Anyway, please change this to M rated. I read most of this fanfic a while ago, but I forgot the name, and I always searched it up on M rated fics because I figured...with all the...YOU know...*coughrapeviolencedeathdecapitationburningpeoplealivebloodgorecough*
I'm sticking with it though! I have faith! Hopefully my stomach will stop churning soon. Second time I've read this chapter. No idea why I did. Beautifully written though! Please update ASAP!

Mae
HermioneGrangerTheDragonTamer chapter 22 . 12/24/2016
Yeah...definitely needs an M rating for the VERY disturbing content involving graphic sequences of burning a person alive...just sayin'
HermioneGrangerTheDragonTamer chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
Lucius is SICK! Poor Draco! Poor patches... Oh! And a friendly word of advice, I personally think this should be rated M because of the violence and some graphic and disturbing scenes. I'm sorry if I sound like a nag! I'm just really sensitive to rape, violence, unnecessary death, etc., and I know some people who read this are like me as well and you might want to at least add a TRIGGER WARNING. Thank you, and I'm sorry for sounding so nagging and annoying! I still love this fic!
HermioneGrangerTheDragonTamer chapter 16 . 12/24/2016
Yeesh...Draco is so harsh...angsty...I like it

Mae
Guest chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
As somebody who has read HP and watched it over and over again, I know Draco is in fact NOT sadistic. He cried when he killed a bird for Merlins sake. I just hate it when people assume him to be evil when he's not directly evil in any way or form. He was forced into being a death eater, it wasn't his choice.
blog-lord chapter 30 . 9/17/2016
PLEASE UPDATE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
iLan89 chapter 30 . 3/8/2016
when woman? when r u going to update?! it's been 2years already!
come onnnnnnn!