Reviews for Bruises Of The Midnight Rose
What is with the endig? We don't get to see how it goes from there?! *miserable noice*
This fic is amazing, so far, chapter 10 made me cry
Rachel chapter 30 . 7/11
FUCKING ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER! I CANT STAND THE WAIT!
saku642734 chapter 30 . 6/25
I really like this story, i hope you update when you have time, good job :)
Only.Love.Can.Stop.Me chapter 30 . 6/6
Will there be more? I rather enjoyed this story. I found myself exclaiming "what!?" when Lucius killed off Narcissa. This is probably the first story I've read where Lucius didn't love Narcissa or at least care for her. I figured that either Ronald joined the Dark Lord or it wasn't him at all. Aside from it being a pretty good story, I do find that the detail seems to get a bit repiticious. You tell us how Hermione or Draco feel over and over whether it's the same way or just worded differently. I would also suggest proofreading. Other than that I hope that you continue!
Rachel Tuck chapter 27 . 5/31
New chapter . . . Now . . . Or Ima starta cutting!
CJ chapter 30 . 5/30
I thought I was going to find out what happened to Draco. What good is the ministry if they can't solve this mystery and rescue Ron? A lot of violence but none the less this was a fantastic story. Your only mistake that everyone knows that Harry Potter has really green eyes.
CJ chapter 29 . 5/30
Draco should have gone to the ministry and told them the truth. They have ways of checking the truth in their world for sure. He could have helped Hermione and Harry both by letting them know that Ron wasn't himself but Draco's father in disguise. Then they could free Ron and both Hermione and Harry could start to recover.
CJ chapter 27 . 5/30
I am glad Harry told Hermione to get out. She was being a git. Because of her they won't find the real Ron. Next she cause Ginny to be murdered in the most horrible way. She caused Draco's mother to be murdered too. She could of prevented all her suffering if she just told everyone how Ron was behaving.
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/15
I swear to god if you don't do another chapter im gonna climb through this screen, transport cyberlly to your screen, climb through your screen and slap you with a fish . . . You better do another update or I will go buy the fish now . . . Tuuuuna . . . Dun dun duuuuuun
QuietSpirit chapter 30 . 5/14
I like it, but when are you going to update?
SSB chapter 24 . 5/12
i knew it that would not be ron, knew it oh ron,im so sorry,
ron:its okaY,chillax.
me:you jerk,you perverted,sick minded weasel king Ronald weasley(not the REAL ron but this fanfic Ron)
PICK UP GODRIC GRYFFINDOR SWORD AND THEN STABBED HIM
ron:noahhh
me:yeah.
SSB chapter 5 . 5/12
RON could never ever hurt hermione,its utterly ,completely and absolutely impossible theyd been bff since first year but i dont care cause its a dramione fanfic.
magnoliaorchard chapter 30 . 5/4
I too am a slow updator but you should consider writing a story of her finding him