Reviews for Being There
twlightbella chapter 34 . 1/8
Edward and emily have a son tristan charles bass and Theodore is the uncle and godfather of tristan
twlightbella chapter 29 . 1/8
Lauren and CJ and Cecilia and hank got married
twlightbella chapter 18 . 1/8
Edward bass and emily Vanderbilt having a baby
twlightbella chapter 8 . 1/8
Aww cute of blair to tell the story of how Chuck proposed
twlightbella chapter 2 . 1/8
Poor Cecila
twlightbella chapter 1 . 1/8
Aww sweet CJ or Chuck jr.
ErisedSeer chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
I love this story! :)
rita777 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Really love this story
fullermy chapter 34 . 9/3/2012
this story is brilliant! great job!
fullermy chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
awww this chapter made me cry...;(((
fullermy chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
hmmmm i am
loving this story! and with all the reviews! It will sure to keep me awake all night till im done with it! great writing!
merikris713 chapter 34 . 5/10/2011
great story. looking forward to reading Resilience
Dr.GG chapter 34 . 2/7/2011
I can't believe it's over... I don't know what I am going to do without this story. But what a way to end. I am so pleased they had a little boy - a way for you to reuse one of my favorite lines 'they had always said the Bass sperm was superior." Tristan Charles Bass - perfect and he doesn't even need a nickname! I am sooo happy that Emily finally said 'I love you' to Ed and his reaction was great. He's so used to not hearing it from her that he assumed she was talking to the baby. I loved that when he realized she said it to HIM, all he could do was kiss her. 'You have no idea how long I have waited for you to say that' - I feel the same way Ed, I've been waiting for her to say it too!

I've got to admit, I really enjoyed the Ed/Theo interaction this chapter. First, when Ed was looking around the waiting room for him and he wasn't there, Chuck just knew who he was trying to find. Maybe this (combined with Anne wanting him to shape up) will wake Theo up about his actions and cause him to shape up. Still, Theo doesn't need to completely change (like Ed did) b/c I love a little bit of the partier in there. When he did show up later and he and Ed got to talk it was great. I'm glad that Ed singled him out to be Tristan's godfather. Ed is right - he's loyal so he'll be the perfect godfather! Oh, Blair and Chuck with the baby was cute. I bet Chuck was floored by Tristan's middle name. These boys all love their parents and this family is great together.

Got to say, the last bit with Emily's note to her mother was awesome! No regrets!

Well, I am absolutely looking forward to the sequel. It sounds like a bit of Theo and Ricky, but please don't leave out Ed. Also, I really liked CJ and Lauren - any chance we'll see them again. And what about Will and Lexie - a couple in the making? I choose to forget the HUGE age difference. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Tolf chapter 34 . 2/7/2011
I LOVED this story all the way through, but what I loved the most was the great ending :)
tvrox12 chapter 34 . 2/4/2011
I LOVED this story!

Especially the ending there Ed finally got to hear those three special words!

I can't wait for the new story !

Update Soon! :D