Reviews for Let's Try This Again
Karen chapter 12 . 7/20
Hola! Se que hace mucho no actualizas sabes pero me encanta tu historia desearia saber que pasa despues si puedes reponder me puedes mandar un correo a
Agradeceria una respuesta
connielkm chapter 12 . 5/17
Nicely written. I am glad that this story turns out this way.
Certifiable Genius chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Wow. This is incredible. I only recently got into the fandom for the L word (admittedly because, let's face it, Shane is hot as hell) but I'm so glad I did. And it's fanfiction like this that keep me hooked. Good job! I hope you continue it.
Sian chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
Continue please, is fantastic your fic
Commandos chapter 12 . 1/17/2015
Super, very interesting!
Mayurakshi chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
Please write more? This is so intensely, almost taxingly beautiful. And our Sharmen deserves a happy ending in the complicated, realistic, yet characteristic way you were going to give them. Please comebacktome24!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2014
This fanfic is excellent and provocative. The way you've brought the character's to life is amazing. I've been tracking this story for years now. I would love for you to finish it. Please comebacktome24.
Denny Malfoy chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
Ohhh this fanfic is beautiful, is so great that I can believe it doesn't have a ending.
I wish, you would finished someday soon.

saludos desde monterrey, mexico
Aidan Khaos chapter 12 . 5/3/2014
Oh no, this is it? I need more. This is exactly what they should have done for the show.
Aidan Khaos chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
So far this is pretty good. Decent writing style and the characters internal thoughts are well done.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
I realize the chances of this happening are probably really slim, given that your last update was two years ago... but, y'know. Any possibility of more updates?

I kinda just discovered the L word, even though it ended ages ago. go me
ticctacc chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
omggg pleeeeeeeeassseee update soooooonn!
derrrrp chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
Waut does this end here?
fatima343 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Where are you ... Iam waiting for your story for sometime know plz update
Shanecarmen2013 chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Bitter sweet, please continue to write...thanks