Reviews for Bella's First Time
Honestly, this was a bit disturbing. Edward has absolutely no right to hit Bella, and honestly, the Edward in the books would never even consider laying a hand on Bella. Alice wouldn't stand for it either. He was treating her like she was his child, his property, well Bella isn't his property. Sorry it seemed more abusive than caring, and I think that Edward in the books would absolutely never ever even think about spanking her like a child. Bella wouldn't stand for it ether, no matter how much she loves Edward, she wouldn't forgive him or respect him for doing that. He also has no right to think he can attempt to discipline her like that. Bella wouldn't forgive him, and really, NOT ONE OF THOSE VAMPIRES WOULD ACTUALLY DO THAT TO BELLA.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
too much mushy. try something were first its over jeans then panties then bare then an impliment. make the punishment hard if the man is going to be mushy. if he is hard then do something lighter
Hey chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Loved it! Can you post the original, unedited for sensitive people story to?
shawna chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Great story! I love how Edward takes Bella under a firm hand and punishes her for her transgressions and then comforts her afterward and lets her know he still loves her! Wonderful job!
Shawna chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great first chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Chloe chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Really cool at the end ausommm!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
i love this story i think you should right moe chapters
twilife chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I love it you should conitnue...
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
u should write more chapters i luv this story
VAgirl2013 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Really great! This may be the one I want my husband to read.
Crazycurls100 chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
I love you, it's official!
audrey3112302 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
donetooyesedwardbellatooctoo
ficwriterjet chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I enjoyed the story. You're right it was a bit mushy, but we all like a little mush now and then right? :) I liked Alice being there when they got home, all worried about Bella. I liked the way Edward found Bella under the bed, and gave her a bunch of love and comfort before talking to her about what was going to happen. I especially liked Edward telling her what Carlisle had said to Edward after spanking him once. :) The end was very sweet with the two of them cuddled up together.
Mijaronsend chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I know I'm a bit late but your story is really well written. I'm French and I often use "ma belle" in my stories.

Ma belle, ma douce, mon coeur. I love "sweetheart".

Your Edward really takes care of Bella.
Carlisle Cullen 19 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
oh ich glaube das ist bei ihr jetzt angekommen

schön das edward sich dann um sie gekümmert hat

schöne Story