Reviews for The Hurt Locker
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I never understood how Lisa could say it was the best year of her life without mentioning Dean's grief.
Mizra chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This is perfect. Too realistic, actually.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This hurts my heart. *sniffles* I did love that movie, though, and the scene you're referencing was pretty powerful - as it is, here, where you use it to describe the ongoing struggle of the last (or so he thinks!) Winchester. *sigh* Short and . . . Well, angst isn't all that sweet, but you get my point. Now, I'm craving cereal.

Oasis
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i love this! so great and angst in just the write way, it seems like a really plausable scenario
CrashnBurn chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wonderful coda. I watched The Hurt Locker and this is a great twist to Dean and I especially love the last line of this. Perfect. :D
candy-cake chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was so sweet(like lucky charms _) I can totally see Dean standing there hours on end just trying to figure out wich box to get... makes me wanna cryyy *sniff*
freakin'applepie chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was amazing. Sad. But amazing. I really love the last couple of lines: "Dean pointedly ignores the box of Lucky Charms ("You want the prize, Dean?") and grabs a box of Life. The irony doesn't escape him. His brother's dead and Dean has to go on living. Because he promised."

That was well put. You basically summed up what I thought Dean was going to face after Sam was gone in a few sentences. Thanks for an awesome coda! :)