Reviews for Battlefield
thomasquwack chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is nice! Quite funny, really. I'm a fan of FioraxKent myself though.

Still, amazing story, as usual.
I-dont-like-pen-names chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Interesting. Please, do continue.
Trevor X chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
O! Yay!

I wondered when this would take shape and get posted. Oh god... I've got the biggest smile on my face right now. I feel so... dopey.

It's a great start. Really, really! I look forward to seeing how it continues.

My face is starting to hurt from smiling so much. (Can't tell I'm happy to take some of the blame for this, eh?)

Hmm. Aside from the word happy, I think my brain has turned to mush. aajdfkfhaghadj!

Happy writing to you! Keep up the good work!

Trev
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oooooh, this is going to be good. Lyn and Fiora duking it out over Kent is just too good pass up. And it will be pretty hilarious if Kent's totally oblivious to their rivalry for his heart (because that's Kent for you) for good portion of the story. I know he's oblivious to that sort of thing but I thinking, eventually, he might catch on. But I love the plot of this story already; I'm looking forward to next the chapter!

Keep up the fablous writing and Godspeed!

SpeedDemon315
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I kind of like this idea. A Lyn-Kent-Fiora triangle actually strikes me as having a fair amount of potential.

Anyway, on to the actual fic. I like your depiction of Lyn here. The way you write her "voice" in this feels quite natural, which is good. I also rather like the bits of childishness mixed into her portrayal. It's a good reminder of how young Lyn actually is in the games.

This is a very different kind of battlefield, but an interesting one nonetheless. :P

I look forward to the next chapter.
Forced Simile chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Remind me to thank those two later.

Normally, I can't see Lyn as the jealous type, but this is far from catty romance. I'll be interested to see how you develop this. Love triangles are fun, but I find it hard to see Fiora and Lyn sniping at each other. I know you'll do well, I can't wait for more!
Wyrmseeker chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ahh, I see. I was wondering why you wrote this, considering your feelings on Kent/Fiora. I like this one, especially close to the beginning, when you examine the fact that the battlefield isn't really the place to be looking for life partners (yet ironically, over half the stories on this site are based around the opposite idea!). It'd be nice to get more out of this, like maybe some interaction between Lyn and one of the other two characters, but you've done pretty well with this length. Good work.
NewPaladin chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Yes, give me all the blame :D But nobody needs to blame anyone because your fic is awesome. We need a bit drama. And I can't remember much fics of this type. Something new every day p:
Gigglechris2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Hmmmm...

Not bad.

In fact it was fairly good. Well thought out, in depth, and compelling in it's own sense. I don't think Lyn/Kent is a very good pairing but... That's just my opinion, the story is still well written.

All in all, good job.

Only advice I can give is put Kent's or Fiora's thought in a little more, but I'm new to this so... That may not be the greatest of advice.
MilanorTSW chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Oh, wow. Pretty good i'd say. There's going to be more?