Reviews for Do it for a friend
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Too bad you mar a good story with poor spelling. Air plain? Oh, come on!
redlady27 chapter 4 . 10/26/2002
Great story can't wait to see how it ends.
Jennifer chapter 4 . 6/7/2001
This stort is great so far keep up the good work.
Vickie211 chapter 4 . 6/7/2001
I'm so glad you're still working on this story. But you really left us hanging this time. Hurry with more, please? I can't wait. I love the idea of a relationship between Hannibal and Amy. _
Dreed chapter 1 . 10/4/2000
Well now that I have read all of you stories... I have to tell you my opinion... Respect bard of berlin... Don't let me ever hear you complain about your english again ok... Sure here and there there is a thing or two but your style is really nice and you storytelling fluid. I can't wait to read your stories in your native tongue!

Dredd
european coffee addict chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
Hi, I'm the author.

I just want to let you know that "On The Way" and "The Black Horse Hostel" are sequels to this story...if you're searching for that.

Bye bye bardofberlin
Murdock's Crazy Lady chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
please post more of this. it sounds very good, and it must be one of those stick with you stories cos I want to read more!
Vickie211 chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
I'm intrigued. I always thought there was something going on with Hannibal and Amy.
Shar chapter 1 . 9/14/2000
good begining. need to use spell-checker if you want to hook a reader to the end. characters consistent with originals. so when do we get the finish?
Kirei lockhart chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
ok.I am in to superhero...well hero in this case ...I liked it...it was short simple to the point and had good morality to it...my story you reveiwed is not finished but i am working hard to get it that way ill let you know when it is finished i promise..Kirei
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
Sorry about taking to so long to review. :) Being that you speak another language, this is very good. There are, however, a few spelling and grammatical mistakes. In two or three spots, the word "my" should be switched with the word "me". "Tought" should be "thought", and "mod" should be "mood". Other than those few problems, I see this as a good story. Keep it up, bardofberlin.
H.M chapter 1 . 9/6/2000
Cool! I can't wait to see what happens! I hope Amy is all right!
H.M chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
Well, that was cool! I can't wait to read the rest. It's a very interesting story!
H.M chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
That's nice. I'm gonna go read the other part now, but I like it.
April chapter 1 . 8/29/2000
I never have gone along with Amy's liking Face or Murdock. I always kinda thought she and Hannibal would have made a good couple. It's very hard to find stories that show the soft side of Hannibal, but this is a great one! Keep writing, bardofberlin! :)