Reviews for The Cure
Feathers 'n Grace chapter 3 . 5/10
Thanks for the awesome story :)
dramajunkie chapter 6 . 9/4/2014
I love this :D
JaniceC678 chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Obviously I've gotten caught up in your fics lately and I'm loving them. What a great twist on the whole hurt/cursed boys theme. this was great!
himrqwerty chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
How the hell did you come up with this? It was awesome!
TheFandomEater chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
omygod i loved this!
Ceejay chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Absolutely wonderful story! It was a great casefic and perfectly captured the relationship of the brothers. Bobby was awesome as well. The characterisations were spot on.
One minor critique - and it's only because I'm pedantic - the interior of the Impala is leather not vinyl.
Great writing!
NightShadow131 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
It is very sad to me how people really do think like this, and, if magic really did exist, I really don't doubt someone would try this approach. People are so twisted, it's extremely sad and delusional. I just don't understand how they could think they'd actually be able to 'cure' gays, or that it even needs to be cured to begin with...

This is a fantastic idea for a fic, though; not only does it show how people can be, but that Sam and Dean really do need those little touches - it's a part of them, and their relationship. The idea for them being 'gay' was especially plausible since we all know that they are mistaken as being 'together' quite often, lol.
Poor Sammy, though! ...And his hair! xD I loved that roof scene, for it shows just how much Sam cares for his big brother, no matter the amount of pain it caused him to grab ahold and not let him fall. And then how Dean would have rathered broken bones than to see Sam in pain, and what the prolonged effect of the curse might have been. I'm glad to see that it was nothing serious besides tender hands for some-odd hours. It was so sad to see Sam's reaction to Dean getting even close to him, the fear of him accidently touching him was just heart-breaking. ;-;
"Just before his face hit the gravel, someone grabbed him. Sam stiffened, expecting more pain as he was pulled back. But instead, he felt strength, gentleness, a heat pressing against his back that warmed instead of scalded as a murmured voice tickled his skin. Sam smiled, weak but relieved. Dean." "Call him a big girl, but Sam soaked in the comfort and leaned, just for a moment, against his brother, gasping and clutching at Dean as the last of the pain drained from him. He had missed this so much, this part of Dean that wasn't offered to just anyone, and had been missed and craved more than air." These paragraphs right here. Perfect. They describe everything so well, and - I do believe, even as far as the shows gone now, and how crazy it's gotten between them - that it would still stand in season 9.
I loove the bantering between the three in the end. It's just too perfect. You really do have the characters down pat. I also liked how Sam, in the end, suggested the bungee cord, knowing that Dean might actually like to try that one after all the other ones poking fun at him (bubble wrap), lol. I do wonder at that one myself... xD That Sam didn't even open his eyes to 'whack' at Dean, and that they've grown on Bobby... like fungus... Lmao. Then Sam just tells Dean to shut up.
Wonderful fic! I've read quite a few of your stories, but it's been on my phone and I don't write reviews on there because, as you can see, I like to leave long, detailed reviews, and I wouldn't want to type all this out on my phone... Anyway, you'll definitely be hearing from me again. Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see something new from you soon!
SayLo chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
So good
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Congrats!

You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Mystic25 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Loved this, it was great, and a great message...there is always somthing deeply wrong when someone tries to "fix" what was never wrong in the first place. You're an awesome writer.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Great story love your writing. Thanks for sharing
Emachinescat chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Loved it! :)
isxbelv chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
I loved it. The plot was excellent, and your charcters are marvelous! Great work!
Aaleiyah JoRayne Hunter chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
Okay, I loved this. In fact, I read this one a couple months ago, forgot the name and author and have been searching for it ever since! This is amazing Phx. The roof scene was absolutely brilliant!
LvSammy chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
I didnt want to read this one...but it kept popping up and I figured okay i guess i have to...so i did...guess what? It was great. Thanks for a great story and wonderful read.