Reviews for Curiosity killed te cat
ankoku696 chapter 1 . 8/4
I do hope you will be continuing this story soon... what will they name the babies will Dumbledore get away with what he has done
aliissaa14 chapter 13 . 6/6
nice story. it is really try and put more spacing between the sentences or words get mushed together making it hard to read. other than it was great. keep up the good update
ankoku696 chapter 13 . 6/4
Will you be finishing this story i would live to know how they finally take down Dumbledore and get harry back to where he belongs
Arcangelos chapter 13 . 3/19
Awh, I can just imagine the babies. Funny I don't find it creepy with red eyes.
Vioitr chapter 13 . 2/18
Ooooohhh ! please update soon ! It is great !
Zayabel Draga chapter 13 . 2/19
AAAWWWEEE they shall be together forever! MWAHAHAHAHA_*cooouughhh* I love this
pinkiepickle chapter 13 . 2/17
That is siriusly what I said when I realized this wasn't finished please please please update I need to know Tom needs to knooooooooooooooooooow
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 2/10
So, this chapter doesn't have the problem with the paragrahs, but you should really watch out for grammar erros. I don't think I have seen a single coma in the whole chapter...

Really, you should watch out for that.

You missed a key word in one of the first chapter. Your tenses were a bit mixed up and the general speed of your story is a bit too fast.

I would recommend reading over the chapter again.

Now, I don't intend to offend you with my reviews. I merely want to help you improve your story. Because you have potential to be a great author. I like your idea for the story, even if you still have some work ahead of you on the grammar department :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 2/10
Okay, really. Shorter paragraphs.

It has a few missing letters except for h' the k in 'knew', but it's not all that terrible. Though you always could read over it again. If you want, that is.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 2/10
You should try to make shorter paragraphs. Makes it easier to read :)
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 13 . 2/1
Update please
Liara chapter 13 . 1/15
Awww! I love Tom x Harry they are so cute ! and their babies ! What will you name them ?
yaoifan chapter 13 . 1/14
Please update this awesome story soon, though you do need to use better crammed and language. Thanks.
Please please PLEAAASSEEEE continue this amazingly fantastically fabulous story X3 I love it so much (especially since I LOVE deh kittehs :3 ) and this just made my LIFE. HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS FANFICTION YET? I MEAN ITS EVERYTHING I NEED TO SURVIVE you know, besides food, water, shelter ect... you get the point... I love your writing style, the backstories, the thoughts of the people and the miming of kitteh harreh X3 SO DAMN CUTE. FLUBTASTIC. Please write more soon! X3
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 13 . 1/7
aaalllwwwwwww! More please! The story was just sooo allwww! I love the fact tom and harry will be together soon! It made me go all crazy! Yay! Tom gets his kitty LOL. Can not wait for more. See you around 3