Reviews for Finnigan's Charge
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I liked this a lot. I'm a big fan of non-slashy Seamus and Dean, and great friendships in fiction in general. I think you captured the tension really well, and the panic in not knowing. Thanks for the read!
Fern Paquette chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Very well written! I love it. You write the family dynamic very well. And you've captured the atmosphere of fear of the time brilliantly, as well! It's a very enjoyable story. You're a great writer. Keep writing! (:
BettinaW chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I have been thinking for a while what to highlight in my review, as there are so many great thoughts here.

You describe the whole family, their interaction as well as their position in society. Really great.

Loved also that you didn't ignore details like how to handle the prophet in a Muggle surrounding and the suddenly popular wandmaker who cannot serve his clients well.

And of course the actual story, Seamus and his mother worrying about the future, Dean, Hogwarts.

Ignorant as the father is about everything wizard and a bit simple minded, he didn't end up being horridly primitive.

A truly great sidestory to the books,
mcm chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I truly enjoyed reading this! Everything about it was amazing and I didn't want it to end! Great job!