Reviews for Baby
It was a good twist but damn did you make this asshole unredeemable. What a nasty whore he is!
TF chapter 1 . 7/30
This fanfic made me so unbelievably uncomfortable and uneasy and I absolutely hated it.
SofeaCullen chapter 1 . 7/11
I kind of want the Lauren here is actually Bella. Urghhh! For once I want to read story where Edward fucked up like this and Bella moved on and happy leaving his sorry ass. Not necessarily she needs to be paired up with someone else. Just her be a happy woman while Edward watching her.
pinkjem01 chapter 1 . 3/19
This completely turned my mind, the ending got me so bad. I honestly did not see it coming. Woah.
Cina's chapter 1 . 2/22
I really thought she was Bella from the “B”. But great twist.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2018
Edward asked bella to marry him and the very next day he fucked lauran?

Wow, hes a total piece of shit. I hope Bella never talks to him again. Or even better says that she will forgive him if he gives her all of the college money...in advance. She can take his money then leave him high and dry.
CSG chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
I kinda felt/hoped it wasn’t Bella, but I read through my fingers. Lol
Flor chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Plis, no hablo inglés, llegue a tu perfil por una traducción. Ame está historia. En serio. Really. Necesito una segunda parte.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I wanted to kill this Edward. For the first time I didn't care that he was hurting Bella too along with Lauren. This time my heart ached for Lauren alone. I hope that Lauren meets a man worthy of her in the future and that Edward gets run over by a car. You did a marvelous job here.
charbronte chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
x
Felicia123 chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
Great story!
jk chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
he cheated on bella with lauran? LOL

I hope bella leaves his ass and isn't as stupid at lauran was.
Smooth89 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
That was an excellent reveal, and this will probably be the first and only time I feel bad for Lauren. But at the same time the cheerleaders in the back of my mind are all like "You go, girl!" at the same time so kudos to you and your writing for brining that about.
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Yes it worked! Good job. You had me, almost, a crying mess wanting to junk punch Edward. Lol. Thanks for the fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I like this! I'd be interested to see what happens next, perhaps a future take, a high school reunion or them bumping into each other. Do they arrange custody? Does Lauren keep the baby? Do Edward and Bella stay together?