Reviews for Baby
xXKiwiCullenXx chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
WOW! I honestly that it was Bella he was screwing over in the first chapter! I'm stunned! Although, having read his side of things, I seriously doubt that the baby is his. Though I wonder why he screwed her again after proposing to Bella? I don't know...this is all kinds of messed up! But I LOVE it! :)

As my daughter would say "Ya still rocking it, Girlfriend!"
bugsmama07 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
wow. just, freaking wow. so not what i thought would happen in his pov. i just, wow. it makes things make more sense, and clear up some of the things that lauren thought happened a certain way. its not like edward was whoring around town, lauren was. wow. fantastic second chapter. i can't wait to see the next part!
elliebelle6 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Huh - EPOV is certainly way different. Almost to the point of making Lauren's POV seem crazy. He doesn't come across as bad as he did, but still... Looking forward to the next part!
acydrose chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
oh god... this EPOV... although i loved it, i only have one word for it! MINDFUCK! i don't know which POV to believe lol
sweetmel21 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
After reading both chapters it seems that Lauren is a bit delusional.
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
So loved this, can not wait for the conclusion. Awesome!
coldplaywhore chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Edward is a douche. Good thing I love you though :)
KikiTheDreamer chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
ohhhh I loved chapter 1 and now chapter 2 is amazing love this story, always both sides eh? looking forward to more...
mtneer05 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Can't wait for Part 2! *claps hands*
sapphicist chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I thought you had already posted this somewhere...

But wonderful, never the less. :3
MonaRider chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great :D I so didn't see that happening Almost thought it was Rosalie at first.. Great job.
elliebelle6 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow! Did not see that coming at all! Great job.

I can't say that I like this Edward though. He is just not very nice :( Even if the POV wasn't Bella - he is still a jerk and cheated on her after he got engaged - bleck! And now she's pregnant with his baby. Don't know that I could stick around after that...

Haven't seen this done before - so glad I read it. On to read more of your stuff!
LirielleA chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I knew it!

It was someone else. I don't know, it was so obvious to me that it was not Bella. Especially when the part that the 'girl' couldn't attend an Ivy League, this was the comfirmation :).

I liked you shot. And the part where he slept with Lauren, it made me so angry at him because he was cheating on Bella.
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was awesome. Did not see that coming. Great story!
mtneer05 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
HAHAHAHA! This whole story I was SO pissed because I thought Edward was doing this to Bella, which he was, I guess. But I laughed SO hard when I figured it out. I had to reread the last part just to make sure I read it right. You are a clever, clever woman!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »