Reviews for Baby
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
So loved this, can not wait for the conclusion. Awesome!
coldplaywhore chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Edward is a douche. Good thing I love you though :)
KikiTheDreamer chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
ohhhh I loved chapter 1 and now chapter 2 is amazing love this story, always both sides eh? looking forward to more...
mtneer05 chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Can't wait for Part 2! *claps hands*
sapphicist chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
I thought you had already posted this somewhere...

But wonderful, never the less. :3
MonaRider chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great :D I so didn't see that happening Almost thought it was Rosalie at first.. Great job.
elliebelle6 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Wow! Did not see that coming at all! Great job.

I can't say that I like this Edward though. He is just not very nice :( Even if the POV wasn't Bella - he is still a jerk and cheated on her after he got engaged - bleck! And now she's pregnant with his baby. Don't know that I could stick around after that...

Haven't seen this done before - so glad I read it. On to read more of your stuff!
LirielleA chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I knew it!

It was someone else. I don't know, it was so obvious to me that it was not Bella. Especially when the part that the 'girl' couldn't attend an Ivy League, this was the comfirmation :).

I liked you shot. And the part where he slept with Lauren, it made me so angry at him because he was cheating on Bella.
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was awesome. Did not see that coming. Great story!
mtneer05 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
HAHAHAHA! This whole story I was SO pissed because I thought Edward was doing this to Bella, which he was, I guess. But I laughed SO hard when I figured it out. I had to reread the last part just to make sure I read it right. You are a clever, clever woman!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Didn't see that one coming...What a player! :)
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
LOVE IT! Did not see that coming at all. Read this as I have got the Foxy Fan Fics one shots and you said to read this before - glad I did! Certainly gonna reading more of your fanfics x
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Beautiful..Arizona was obviously AU so we'll think it was Renee,the Story ID you've given for the fic The Life Stealer was wrong..this is the actual ID:6578123..keep it up! :)
MyNae chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Good job! You had me. I definitely thought it was Bella's POV. I was going to say that I hated this weak pathetic Bella and Edward, he totally disgusted me. Wow! You had me! I liked it, Unfortunately for Bella, she'll have to put up with Edward's cheating self that resulted in him impregnating another girl. She should use him to go to Dartmouth then dump his ass!
Shortie91 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Kick ass story! i loved the ending! I hope there will be Bella's and Edward's POV! i always loved hearing from all the main characters POV in the stories I'm just weird like that. anyways cool story man!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »