Reviews for Baby
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
HOLY CRAP! Cannot believe that that was Lauren the whole time. Seriously...WOW... loved it
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
OMG! I totally loved this! I had a feeling a little way through that we weren't reading a BPOV, but the bathroom stall scene stumped me and threw me for a loop! Soooo great! I want to whoop Edward though! LOL! YAY for FAGE!
JasonMnM29 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Um... Wow? I know that apparently he ends up with BELLA, but that was basically a Lauren Edward story. I mean, him going to her window and getting her pregnant- totally a Lauren Edward story. It's not the ending, it's the story that makes up the couple pairing.
hbayer chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
At one point I thought it might be someone else telling the story, but then when she overheard the girls in the bathroom, it made it sound like it was Bella. I was so mad because I hate a cheating Edward. I always want Edward and Bella together, but I still hate a cheating Edward. Can't believe I actually feel bad for Lauren! Lol! Thanks for the story though!
brewersfan548 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Around the time that "I was elated to hear that she was going away for spring break" was said I thought 'Oh my god, the other girl is Bella! Some other person is telling the story!' Then I got to the bathroom part was was totally thrown again. haha. You did good on this, that's for sure. I may have to reread it to get everything straighned out.
Victoria VV chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
WOW! Just wow, I mean, I totally thought it was Bella the whole time. I was like, on the verge of tears! Man, I loved this, even though it was heart breaking. I hate to see edward protrayed as a complete jerk, but this story was just so different and interesting I have no hope but to love it. Wicked good job, and you're a really writer! Uh, I am really mad at Edward now...*sigh*
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was freaking awesome, of course! I totally had no idea, and the conflict it left me with at the end (being a "Bella and Edward, always and forever" believer) is just indescribable. But that's your stories always leave me, and I love it!
NJNYTwiGals chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow! I didn't get the clues that it wasn't Bella telling the story. I loved it, really. My opinion of Edward did not change just because it was Bella that he was with at the end. He was such a scum in this story...so heartbreaking for Lauren. However, there were many times I wanted to smack her for being so stupidly blinded by love. She had absolutely no self-preservation whatsoever, that it was kind of sad. I'm glad she did what she did in the end, finally mustering up a backbone and giving it to him. Frankly, she didn't do enough to Edward!

Well done!

~Holly :)
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That made me sick. I was so mad at her for taking him back over and over again, and then right after he asks Bella to marry him, he goes back, I hope Bella leaves his ass.

I am so upset right now, I'm shaking. I need to kick some ass!
CullenLovingMom chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great job. I love the twist at the end. I never read a story where I felt bad for Lauren before.
UKGirlyGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was a great read...well done you : )
RosyCheeks17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
O.M.G!

I don't even know what to say!

Holy moly!

That was such a sad chapter.

I seriously cried. Like I was sobbing.

I thought it was Bella's POV the whole time!

I didn't even think about it being someone else's.

Holy crap!

I'm really excited to read what happens next.

How this all plays out.

Damn!
ferbs55 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
HO LEE SHITT! WOw that was wowwww. i kept thinking it was bella who's pov it was, then at the end where it was like lauren? oh i guess you remember my name after all i thought edward got bellas name wrong and she was calling the girl (who i thought was lauren) bella to make a point...haha wowww that was great! i am DEFF making my friend read this and this jaw dropped/indignant noise/ smile thing wont get off my face! bravo
MissDEEinsanelyME chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
wow u had me going there but good story i loved it
LadyTx chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy fuckin' Toledo!

No, I definitely did NOT see that one coming.

Yes, my attitude changed towards Edward but then when I realized he still cheated on Bella for one last fling with Lauren it changed right back to me hating him as much as I did when I thought it was Bella all along. Actually, I think it made me hate him more because he met Bella, he fell in love with Bella and he still snuck out to cheat with Lauren 'one last time'; which makes me wonder how many OTHER girls he had to go have 'one last time' with! And based on the conversation in the bathroom, it almost implies that he was dating Bella long before Spring break with he was still with other girls.

So... Nope, I still hate Edward at the conclusion of this one, regardless of the POV.

However, I must say... You are GOOD! Down to the "I'll always love you, B" (as in B for Baby when we all assumed it was B for Bella). I have to give serious kudos to you as a writer. If anyone figured out that was Lauren's POV before the end of the story, I don't see how.

I hate asshat Edward and I usually hate stories where he doesn't redeem himself and he's still an asshat in the end but I must admit, you have me in such total shock with the ending that I believe I must also admit that I loved it!
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »