Reviews for Baby
NJNYTwiGals chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Wow! I didn't get the clues that it wasn't Bella telling the story. I loved it, really. My opinion of Edward did not change just because it was Bella that he was with at the end. He was such a scum in this heartbreaking for Lauren. However, there were many times I wanted to smack her for being so stupidly blinded by love. She had absolutely no self-preservation whatsoever, that it was kind of sad. I'm glad she did what she did in the end, finally mustering up a backbone and giving it to him. Frankly, she didn't do enough to Edward!

Well done!

~Holly :)
readingmama chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That made me sick. I was so mad at her for taking him back over and over again, and then right after he asks Bella to marry him, he goes back, I hope Bella leaves his ass.

I am so upset right now, I'm shaking. I need to kick some ass!
CullenLovingMom chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Great job. I love the twist at the end. I never read a story where I felt bad for Lauren before.
UKGirlyGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
That was a great read...well done you : )
RosyCheeks17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

I don't even know what to say!

Holy moly!

That was such a sad chapter.

I seriously cried. Like I was sobbing.

I thought it was Bella's POV the whole time!

I didn't even think about it being someone else's.

Holy crap!

I'm really excited to read what happens next.

How this all plays out.

ferbs55 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
HO LEE SHITT! WOw that was wowwww. i kept thinking it was bella who's pov it was, then at the end where it was like lauren? oh i guess you remember my name after all i thought edward got bellas name wrong and she was calling the girl (who i thought was lauren) bella to make a point...haha wowww that was great! i am DEFF making my friend read this and this jaw dropped/indignant noise/ smile thing wont get off my face! bravo
MissDEEinsanelyME chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
wow u had me going there but good story i loved it
LadyTx chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy fuckin' Toledo!

No, I definitely did NOT see that one coming.

Yes, my attitude changed towards Edward but then when I realized he still cheated on Bella for one last fling with Lauren it changed right back to me hating him as much as I did when I thought it was Bella all along. Actually, I think it made me hate him more because he met Bella, he fell in love with Bella and he still snuck out to cheat with Lauren 'one last time'; which makes me wonder how many OTHER girls he had to go have 'one last time' with! And based on the conversation in the bathroom, it almost implies that he was dating Bella long before Spring break with he was still with other girls.

So... Nope, I still hate Edward at the conclusion of this one, regardless of the POV.

However, I must say... You are GOOD! Down to the "I'll always love you, B" (as in B for Baby when we all assumed it was B for Bella). I have to give serious kudos to you as a writer. If anyone figured out that was Lauren's POV before the end of the story, I don't see how.

I hate asshat Edward and I usually hate stories where he doesn't redeem himself and he's still an asshat in the end but I must admit, you have me in such total shock with the ending that I believe I must also admit that I loved it!
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Edward is a dick... plain and simple. Hah!

Great job. Prompt success!
sousukes chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ahh...sweetums, you really know how to butcher my dream Edward. ;) Good job w/this o/s. I may not like Lauren, but she was likable in this situation. :P
edluver09 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OMFG! That's defintely one of the BEST stories I've read! I LOVED it! I would totally love to know what happened after :)
Burntcore chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy shit.. the Lauren/Bella switch was a change of pace! Great story tho. Loved it!
jt1972 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
ummmm WOW... just WOW! That was a bombshell for me at least! well done! I'm not claiming to be Einstein, but, typically I'm pretty good with catching on and I SOOO didn't catch who the heck the POV actually was!

Did I have a different opinion of Edward before and after... maybe? I gotta admit I was sickened... It was everything in me to continue reading this story... UGH! Having true life similar to this... however, I was in my early 20's when I was mind fucked - but I was the innocent - and was cheated on ooh so many times... I guess the pain I was feeling was a reflection of that era in my life... and kudos to you... because obviously that means you did a good job to evoke such emotions in your readers...

that being said... how did I feel after the bombshell in the end? That's hard one... simply put I honestly had a tiny speck of hope, but, obviously, this 'Edward' still has some mighty big repentance to be doing... for his current girlfriend... Bella and figuring out what the hell he will do with the knowledge that Lauren will continue to be in his life at some point... crazy...

looking forward to reading more!
ksb75 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was totally awesome! I loved it! You totally had me, I though it was Bella until the end. I read another o/s where they messed with your head like this. You thought it was Edward the whole story until you got to the end and realized it was really Jake's POV and Edward really was the one who ended up with Bella. Edward was a jerk in the story but then again I do have to say we only got Lauren's side and she was hurt. These are kids and feelings change. I would be so curious to read Edward and Bella's side. He really may not be as bad as we are getting from Lauren's POV. Yeah all of the cheating was very jerky but I want the other side of the story. I wouldn't be upset if you continued this.
Ro Nordmann chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I can't believe you made feel sorry for Lauren, you punk'd us, hehe. As always very good o/s. Hmm, maybe you will continue this one, it seems you can make a story out of angst better than most. Oh, before i forget have a happy peace and quiet :-).
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »