Reviews for Baby
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Edward is a dick... plain and simple. Hah!

Great job. Prompt success!
sapphicist chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ahh...sweetums, you really know how to butcher my dream Edward. ;) Good job w/this o/s. I may not like Lauren, but she was likable in this situation. :P
edluver09 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
OMFG! That's defintely one of the BEST stories I've read! I LOVED it! I would totally love to know what happened after :)
Burntcore chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy shit.. the Lauren/Bella switch was a change of pace! Great story tho. Loved it!
jt1972 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
ummmm WOW... just WOW! That was a bombshell for me at least! well done! I'm not claiming to be Einstein, but, typically I'm pretty good with catching on and I SOOO didn't catch who the heck the POV actually was!

Did I have a different opinion of Edward before and after... maybe? I gotta admit I was sickened... It was everything in me to continue reading this story... UGH! Having true life similar to this... however, I was in my early 20's when I was mind fucked - but I was the innocent - and was cheated on ooh so many times... I guess the pain I was feeling was a reflection of that era in my life... and kudos to you... because obviously that means you did a good job to evoke such emotions in your readers...

that being said... how did I feel after the bombshell in the end? That's hard one... simply put I honestly had a tiny speck of hope, but, obviously, this 'Edward' still has some mighty big repentance to be doing... for his current girlfriend... Bella and figuring out what the hell he will do with the knowledge that Lauren will continue to be in his life at some point... crazy...

looking forward to reading more!
ksb75 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was totally awesome! I loved it! You totally had me, I though it was Bella until the end. I read another o/s where they messed with your head like this. You thought it was Edward the whole story until you got to the end and realized it was really Jake's POV and Edward really was the one who ended up with Bella. Edward was a jerk in the story but then again I do have to say we only got Lauren's side and she was hurt. These are kids and feelings change. I would be so curious to read Edward and Bella's side. He really may not be as bad as we are getting from Lauren's POV. Yeah all of the cheating was very jerky but I want the other side of the story. I wouldn't be upset if you continued this.
Ro Nordmann chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I can't believe you made feel sorry for Lauren, you punk'd us, hehe. As always very good o/s. Hmm, maybe you will continue this one, it seems you can make a story out of angst better than most. Oh, before i forget have a happy peace and quiet :-).
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy crap i did not see that coming at all...and i still think edward is an a**...hmmm a non b*tchy lauren never thought id see that before...well done
Livie79 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy shit! I still haven't closed my mouth and there is this insane weird laugh/smile/choke/gawk thing coming from me! Totally unexpected, wow, just wow.
5ctBauble chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
WTF!

You totally just effed with my brain!

So i started to read it thinking it was BPOV...until the scene in the toilet stall...then i was sure it was B and Lauren was the new girl..."?

But then the end comes and it turns out to be Laurens POV... WTF!

LMAO! i kept flicking back and forth thinking it was BPOV, then it wasnt, then it was... that toilet scene messed me up!

Please explain...? LOL

Otherwise i loved the mind f*ckery! Tricky sh*t!
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh my goodness! I am completely and utterly shocked. And again, this is one of the best one shot's EVER! I can't believe Edward would really do that. He really IS a bad boy. Lmfao. And I'm kind of pissed off that Bella would just forgive him so easily but she's just so in love with him. I also feel bad for Lauren. Really!

And why do I have the strangest feeling that I want you to continue this? lol. Your stories really ROCK B! Gah! You're seriously one of my idols right now! :D

Okay. I gotta stop rambling. ;) And again. I 3 THIS!
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ooh, an Edward/Bella story with a twist - LOVE IT!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
You worried for nothing! I loved this story! Great angst and a twist to boot!
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Beegurl13-

Dang! What a twist...I kind of feel bad for everyone involved period. Lauren and Bella...Edward it seems has definitely played them both, I don't know who to feel worse for. I don't know if I am truely mad at Edward either, though I feel like I should be...GAH!

Like he said he did love her at one time, but at the same time he can't help how he fell for Bella either. I just feel like when we are younger, hormones make our feelings more exaggerated and your constantly falling in and out of relationships because of it and until we meet that one person thats it for us, things like this happen. At the same time though he also shouldn't have slept with her again and again especially if he felt things were serious with Bella, he should've just ended it long before it got to that point. So maybe he is an $$hole, but we all seem to forgive him no matter what wrongs he does...

It would be interesting to see a continuation of this. Glad you participated in FAGE, your story definitely rocked me!

Theresa
CullensLiveHere chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
one word OMG seriously this is great i loved it rite till the very end
299 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »