Reviews for Baby
ksb75 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This was totally awesome! I loved it! You totally had me, I though it was Bella until the end. I read another o/s where they messed with your head like this. You thought it was Edward the whole story until you got to the end and realized it was really Jake's POV and Edward really was the one who ended up with Bella. Edward was a jerk in the story but then again I do have to say we only got Lauren's side and she was hurt. These are kids and feelings change. I would be so curious to read Edward and Bella's side. He really may not be as bad as we are getting from Lauren's POV. Yeah all of the cheating was very jerky but I want the other side of the story. I wouldn't be upset if you continued this.
Ro Nordmann chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I can't believe you made feel sorry for Lauren, you punk'd us, hehe. As always very good o/s. Hmm, maybe you will continue this one, it seems you can make a story out of angst better than most. Oh, before i forget have a happy peace and quiet :-).
h-g-j-l-e-r-k chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy crap i did not see that coming at all...and i still think edward is an a**...hmmm a non b*tchy lauren never thought id see that before...well done
Livie79 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Holy shit! I still haven't closed my mouth and there is this insane weird laugh/smile/choke/gawk thing coming from me! Totally unexpected, wow, just wow.
5ctBauble chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

You totally just effed with my brain!

So i started to read it thinking it was BPOV...until the scene in the toilet stall...then i was sure it was B and Lauren was the new girl..."?

But then the end comes and it turns out to be Laurens POV... WTF!

LMAO! i kept flicking back and forth thinking it was BPOV, then it wasnt, then it was... that toilet scene messed me up!

Please explain...? LOL

Otherwise i loved the mind f*ckery! Tricky sh*t!
ArdnaidOcirg chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh my goodness! I am completely and utterly shocked. And again, this is one of the best one shot's EVER! I can't believe Edward would really do that. He really IS a bad boy. Lmfao. And I'm kind of pissed off that Bella would just forgive him so easily but she's just so in love with him. I also feel bad for Lauren. Really!

And why do I have the strangest feeling that I want you to continue this? lol. Your stories really ROCK B! Gah! You're seriously one of my idols right now! :D

Okay. I gotta stop rambling. ;) And again. I 3 THIS!
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ooh, an Edward/Bella story with a twist - LOVE IT!
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
You worried for nothing! I loved this story! Great angst and a twist to boot!
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010

Dang! What a twist...I kind of feel bad for everyone involved period. Lauren and Bella...Edward it seems has definitely played them both, I don't know who to feel worse for. I don't know if I am truely mad at Edward either, though I feel like I should be...GAH!

Like he said he did love her at one time, but at the same time he can't help how he fell for Bella either. I just feel like when we are younger, hormones make our feelings more exaggerated and your constantly falling in and out of relationships because of it and until we meet that one person thats it for us, things like this happen. At the same time though he also shouldn't have slept with her again and again especially if he felt things were serious with Bella, he should've just ended it long before it got to that point. So maybe he is an $$hole, but we all seem to forgive him no matter what wrongs he does...

It would be interesting to see a continuation of this. Glad you participated in FAGE, your story definitely rocked me!

CullensLiveHere chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
one word OMG seriously this is great i loved it rite till the very end
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
wow at first i thught thios was bella but it was lauren all this time. Im glad it was her hhehehehehheh
Buzzkill34 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
WOW! Seriously... WOW! I kinda felt bad for Lauren... but this is one kick ass story.. Thank you!

edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Okay even though Edward was a HUGE asstard in this...I LOVED IT! I never saw that coming! I mean when they described the new girl he was with and was supposedly "serious" about I thought maybe perhaps the POV was someone diff and the new girl was Bella. But then I heard them talking in the bathroom and for some reason that made me go back to thinking the POV was Bella...SO I was COMPLETELY floored with the twist at the end. LOVED IT girl!
FFpassion chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
God you got me good!

I thought it was Bella and I was cursing Edward thinking what the hell is going on, he is such a man whore! Damn I didn't see it coming :P

If I was Bella I'd still be kicking his arse for sleeping with Lauren the last time, looks like he will be forever reminded as he is going to be a daddy.

I can't get rid of this feeling of disappointment, he hurt Lauren but he also cheated on Bella.

Are you planning on writing any more to this? If was awesome, great job, you got me so good!

Twilighter4life chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Woow! I actually really liked this and I usually dislike LaurenXEdward fics!
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »