Reviews for Baby
emmzac chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh you had me but still a leopard doesn't change his spots especially after the first time. Once yes maybe just maybe you can forgive but after a second, third and so on well then he just going to change. Reading to see how the next chapter goes...
debslmac chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
definitely two sides to every story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice story! Halfway through I did think the girlfriend was Bella, but when she starts describing Edward's new girl as plain and nothing special, I thought that was Bella. So I pretty much thought one is Bella and the other is Lauren. :)
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
It would be great if someone pointed out that he did the same thing to Bella. So he's getting his what goes around comes around. I like to see if he could get Bella back and see his kid.
maphie chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
When I have more time, I will line up Edward's version with Lauren's. And obviously this is the version of Edward without Bella because he doesn't know love like Twilight-love. I'm just wondering how you can redeem player Edward who sleeps with Lauren right after he tells her that he's marrying Bella. Was that dream sequence of Lauren's?
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
GREAT JOB ! Most people reading this would think it Was Bella he kept coming back to... I had read this in the gift exchange and thought it was awesome! You did a terrific job of throwing a person off while reading it...
Vamps09 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Well I am baffeled from the last chapter. Love it.
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You got me! & Eddie boy is a real manwhore!
Leili Pattz chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
OMG! Lauren is a bitch... I need part two please D:
amazindiva49 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Part II please. I want to know what happens next
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Wow! Part 2 please?
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
SO I figured out the first part , and knew it wasn't Bella. And poor Eddie oops we will never hear the end of this tale. Sad part2 EPOV didn't make the cut.
shorty1773 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Hope you continue with with EPOV part 2!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
i really liked it better when i thought it was bella. now it's just uninteresting.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
this was great! edward was as much to blame as lauren.. it just shows how quick girls can be quick to judge. both cheated. Poor bella! Bella deserved better! D:
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »