Reviews for Baby
emmzac chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Yes definitely two sides and I like this one so much better. I said in the last chapter review "A leopard doesn't change his spots" well that goes both ways as in "her" spots. So glad you gave me an Edward that we can love although why he didn't kick Lauren to the curb along time ago is beyond me. Great twist by the way :-)
emmzac chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Oh you had me but still a leopard doesn't change his spots especially after the first time. Once yes maybe just maybe you can forgive but after a second, third and so on well then he just going to change. Reading to see how the next chapter goes...
debslmac chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
definitely two sides to every story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice story! Halfway through I did think the girlfriend was Bella, but when she starts describing Edward's new girl as plain and nothing special, I thought that was Bella. So I pretty much thought one is Bella and the other is Lauren. :)
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
It would be great if someone pointed out that he did the same thing to Bella. So he's getting his what goes around comes around. I like to see if he could get Bella back and see his kid.
maphie chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
When I have more time, I will line up Edward's version with Lauren's. And obviously this is the version of Edward without Bella because he doesn't know love like Twilight-love. I'm just wondering how you can redeem player Edward who sleeps with Lauren right after he tells her that he's marrying Bella. Was that dream sequence of Lauren's?
KimiD chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
GREAT JOB ! Most people reading this would think it Was Bella he kept coming back to... I had read this in the gift exchange and thought it was awesome! You did a terrific job of throwing a person off while reading it...
Vamps09 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
Well I am baffeled from the last chapter. Love it.
Vamps09 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You got me! & Eddie boy is a real manwhore!
Leili Pattz chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
OMG! Lauren is a bitch... I need part two please D:
amazindiva49 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Part II please. I want to know what happens next
JayNahNah chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Wow! Part 2 please?
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
SO I figured out the first part , and knew it wasn't Bella. And poor Eddie oops we will never hear the end of this tale. Sad part2 EPOV didn't make the cut.
shorty1773 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Hope you continue with with EPOV part 2!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
i really liked it better when i thought it was bella. now it's just uninteresting.
301 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »