Reviews for Baby
edla chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
i was totally confused lol I cant imagine Edward with anyone but bella so im glas when I read how u twisted it lol
donlou78 chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Loved it! What happened to part 2?
princessmichala chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
what about part 2?! :-) what happend to that?
Fiyaaa chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Loool, they're just as bad as each other!
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This story was brilliant! I loved how you did It all from Lauren's POV and revealed it at the end. To far in for us to hate her! :)
Fantastic!
BookNerd93 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Hey can you please update soon?
BookNerd93 chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Hey can you please u
Newbeginning91 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Update soon
Do'B chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
this is truly an amazing story and i totally blown away by chap 1. you really know how to deliver a packed punch-fantastic...

in chap 1 our hearts went out to Lauren, this chap we feel for all those who have been wronged by Lauren and and those who willingly slept with Lauren knowing they are being unfaithful to their partners.

Edward coming to the realization that what he is doing is no better than Lauren, i am happy that he at least has a conscious and he need to ends things with her. in chap 1 we read where Edward sleeps with Lauren once again before telling her that this is their last time together and again we felt for Lauren however i do hope that this is not the case and that Edward just breaks things off with her.

Lauren is pregnant...god knows who the father is, she has slept with so many guys that Lauren herself would not even know...paternity tests are going to be needed.

though in this chap i am wondering if perhaps that this is as twisted as the first? and in fact that things are not as they seem? i want to see Edward win over Bella's affections and read their pov regarding their new romance, engagement, and moving away to college.

really looking forward to part 2.
meant4you chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh boy, this Edward made me sick. I felt so bad for her.
michigangal0223 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
look forward to reading part two
chilie978 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
what a waste of my good 10 mins... he's shit, she's shit.. story's shit..
Marie One chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
read and posted at pt. 2 as well
Marie One chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Unsure about Lauren or Edward. High School is such a minefield. Edward should have been honest with Lauren when he got back and told her it's over. He did not.
scareDcat chapter 2 . 8/18/2012