Reviews for Baby
Do'B chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
this is truly an amazing story and i totally blown away by chap 1. you really know how to deliver a packed punch-fantastic...

in chap 1 our hearts went out to Lauren, this chap we feel for all those who have been wronged by Lauren and and those who willingly slept with Lauren knowing they are being unfaithful to their partners.

Edward coming to the realization that what he is doing is no better than Lauren, i am happy that he at least has a conscious and he need to ends things with her. in chap 1 we read where Edward sleeps with Lauren once again before telling her that this is their last time together and again we felt for Lauren however i do hope that this is not the case and that Edward just breaks things off with her.

Lauren is pregnant...god knows who the father is, she has slept with so many guys that Lauren herself would not even know...paternity tests are going to be needed.

though in this chap i am wondering if perhaps that this is as twisted as the first? and in fact that things are not as they seem? i want to see Edward win over Bella's affections and read their pov regarding their new romance, engagement, and moving away to college.

really looking forward to part 2.
meant4you chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Oh boy, this Edward made me sick. I felt so bad for her.
michigangal0223 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
look forward to reading part two
chilie978 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
what a waste of my good 10 mins... he's shit, she's shit.. story's shit..
Marie One chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
read and posted at pt. 2 as well
Marie One chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Unsure about Lauren or Edward. High School is such a minefield. Edward should have been honest with Lauren when he got back and told her it's over. He did not.
scareDcat chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
Pleeease post part 2!
ineptt chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
litterally, i am sitting here with my mouth hanging.
all this time, i was going, "poor bella. lauren, that skanky hoe." and then i'm like, "lauren, that skanky hoe. poor bella." i love it.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
UHHHHHHHHHHH...WHAT THE HECK DID I JUST READ? Edward's an A HOLE :(
ADADancer chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
WOW!
ThiglDub chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Love this story and how it was written.

I really wish you had done part two!
takyu chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
OMG that was brilliant! Obviously I thought from the beginning that it was Bella's pov imagine my surprise at the end. Totally wasn't expecting that. But I guess it was kinda a good surprise although him cheating on B ermm not so cool but I guess it was right for the story.

Thanks for an awesome story xo
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
his side presents quite a different picture! interesting! i didn't realize when I started reading this that it wasn't finished! how soon will part 2 be published? I really don't like waiting so if you can, please let me know, OK? Ff hasn't been giving me alerts for weeks now and I don't know why so I guess I'll just check back periodically to see...
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
wow I never saw that coming! great job! i cried most of the way through. manwhore edward...yikes!
Future Mrs.Masen29 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
OMG! The whole time I was getting mad because I thought the POV was Bella. Genius!
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »